Little Red Riding Hood

"You know what we should do? We should throw a Halloween party." I said suddenly when Rebekah and I were walking outside the Grill with shopping bags in our hands. She looked at me weird as we headed inside.

"Where on Earth did that come from?" I shrugged.

"It's almost Halloween, I haven't been to a party in ages. 2 plus 2 equals fish."

"Well even if we do want to throw one, I doubt Klaus would allow it without getting anything out of it." I frowned.

"True. So how can we manipulate him into allowing us to throw one?" I put my head in my hands thoughtfully and turned towards Matt as he slowly came to our table.

"Ah Mathew, excellent. I have a question for you." He looked at me cautiously but nodded to show that he was listening. I smiled sweetly at him.

"Well say that I was planning a Halloween party and it was at the mansion where all the Originals hide. How many people would show up that knows and how many that somehow don't know about the supernatural creatures here, will show up?" I asked curiously. He shifted uneasily.

"Why?"

"Because I want to throw a Halloween party and I want to see if trying to convince Klaus to allow me will be worth it." I looked at him with a duh face.

"Now don't be mean." Rebekah admonished. I scrunched up my face at her and looked at Mattie expectantly.

"Well Mattie, will it be worth it or not? Because I really want to have one. It'll be costume mandatory. Whatcha think?" I bounced up and down in excitement. He bit his lip.

"Most of the kids around here will jump at the chance of a party especially if there is an opportunity of alcohol." He said wincing. I smiled brightly.

"Really? Awesome. Oh, can I just have a root beer Mattie please?" I said sweetly. Rebekah rolled her eyes at my choice.

"And I will have a rum and coke. Thanks." She said dismissively. Matt nodded and quickly walked away.

"So people will come if we have a party. That's always reassuring to know. Even if it is just bribing teenagers with booze."

"Bribing teenagers with what now?" A familiar voice said nearby and dropped in the seat next to me. I blinked in surprise and smiled cheerfully at the red head.

"Hi Blaze! Haven't seen you in a while." I greeted. She smiled back at me but her and Rebekah stared at each other narrowly before looking back at me.

"Well maybe you would if you go to the high school here. And don't pretend you never did because I heard the rumors about you." She said accusingly. I stared at her wide eyed before looking back at Rebekah.

"There are rumors about me?" I said slowly in disbelief before laughing.

"Aww, do the people there miss me? Oh and what about Mrs. Chalks?"

"Oh, she's been fired. Ever since your little stunt blew up on the internet." Rebekah shrugged casually, leaning back. I pouted.

"But I liked that teacher." I protested.

"No you didn't. Don't even try to pretend."

"Fine, fine. I'll admit that I thought she was a stuffy old lady who probably owns five cats and a husky."

"Why a husky?"

"Because they are so cute. Why wouldn't you get one?" I grinned cheekily at Blaze. She shrugged.

"To be honest I rather have a fox."

"Well you can dress up like one then. If you don't but show up anyways then you will be kicked out even if I do love your hair." I huffed and leaned back in my seat.