Remembering isn't always a good thing

SORRY ITS LATE; I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH THE SCHOOL PLAY AND BY BUSY I MEAN REALLY BUSY! I KEPT COMING HOME AT LIKE 7 RATHER THAN MY USUAL 2:45 SO FORGIVES??? For that and for how short this is but it's overdue and I still have stupid American history hw!

"So what you're saying is that a witch did this to me? A friggin witch put a spell on me?" I questioned her with an incredulous look on my face. She raised an eyebrow at my clear disbelief but nodded. I sighed heavily and sat down on the steps.

"This can't be happening. There is only so much I can take in a day and this is pushing the limits." I said in exasperation and ran my hands over my face. "Are you completely sure this isn't just a dream?" I asked Klaus. He shrugged with his hands in his pockets, trying to seem all cool like.

"'Fraid not sweetheart. But I am feeling a bit amused on how you basically admitted you dream of me." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop twisting my words into your weird little delusions, Klaus."

"Stop giving me the opportunities then, sweetheart."

"You know, as much as I hate to interrupt your flirting but it's best if we try and fix this as soon as possible." Louise interrupted with an annoyed look before lifting me up from where I was sitting and dragging me inside. I gave an uneasy look at Klaus as he followed.

"Do you have everything you possibly need or do I need to send a hybrid out to go shopping for your witchy things."

"No need for any of your freaks today, I just near brought everything I owned here that pertains the slightest bit to memory."

"You know, I am a bit curious on why you're doing this so thoroughly. Or how fast you got here since I just got the word out 2 days ago and I know for a fact you live on the other side of the country and you don't just stop your life even when I put a demand for your assistance." He said easily, as he looked at her suspiciously. Louise sighed and looked at him for a moment. I stayed quiet, trying to be slightly impressive and see if I could pick up anything that was a bit off about her. Just because she could be the answer to my little problem, doesn't mean I am going to trust her that easily no matter how chummy she seems to be with Klaus.

"I need a favor but the only way I can get that is to do this one thing for you. Hopefully I can do this and be able to cash it in."

"And what is this favor if I might ask?"

"That remains confidential till I figure out your girl's remedy then we can talk business." He eyed her but nodded, agreeing to the terms. I looked at her oddly considering she wouldn't admit what she needed out loud. (came back to continue writing and found that wattpad changed things around again. Great -_-. sorry I just don't like change *insert gif on the tenth doctor in 11's Tardis) I wonder what it is. but I didn't want to say anything that might make her not help me. She led me into a like a garden type room but indoors. It had windows and plants everywhere (and I know there is a proper name for it but god help me, I just can't remember it. A sunroom maybe? I don't know) I looked around curiously since I never seen this room before... I think. This memory loss thing is really starting to be a nuisance now since I can't even tell when I'm lying to myself or not. She forced me to sit down on a window seat thing and pointed her finger in my face.

"Stay." She warned before rummaging through her stuff.

"Woof." I sneered and stuck my tongue out at Klaus who was laughing at me. Ass. Once Louise got everything fixed she came over to me and kneeled down so she was around my height and put her hands on my head again.

"Oh really? Do we have to do this again?" I whined, recognizing this. She looked at me seriously then there was the stabbing pain in my head again. I cried out in pain and failed at trying to get away thanks to Klaus holding my shoulders to keep from jostling too much.