Bonding with the scary original!

I fell asleep next to Rebekah. Her bed is really comfortable and like really huge! Who can resist?

"Well aren't you two looking comfy?" Klaus's annoying voice rang. And he has that whole British accent going on! Do you know how hard it is to make a British accent become annoying for me! Like incredibly hard. I groaned and snuggled into Rebekah.

"Oh don't be like that." He said, appearing by the bed. I mumbled something incoherent and squeezed my eyes tighter.

"Go away Niklaus. I'm trying to sleep." Rebekah moaned, throwing an arm over me.

"Yeah Niklaus. Go." I said, opening one eye. Oh he does not look pleased. He reached and grabbed my arm roughly, pulling me up. I just sighed but stayed limp. I was tortured not even 24 hours ago! I deserve a little shut eye.

"Get up!"

"Go crawl in a hole!" I retorted. He sighed and decided to pick me up. I went with it and curled up to him, falling back to sleep. He carried me to the living room and dumped, not even gently, me on the couch.

"Dude!" I cried as my bare skin touched the cold couch. With that and the freezing temperature in here, I have goosebumps all over my arms and legs again. Is there a heater in this place?!

"Oh so now you're up." He said, crossing his arms. I scowled at him and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"I need some coffee. And some blood. I like blood." I trailed off at the coffee maker. Twenty minutes later (I have no clue how long it takes. I don't drink coffee. :p) I had a piping hot cup of bloody coffee.

"Want some?" He shook his head after staring at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked after sipping my drink.

"I tortured you just yesterday and today you offer me coffee." I nodded, raising my eyebrow. He got up shaking his head.

"I don't get you." He muttered while walking away. Oookay then. I shrugged and made another cup.

"Is that for me?" Rebekah asked stumbling in. I nodded and handed it to her. She gave me a small smile and took a long sip.

"Thanks." She murmured walking away. I got a grin. I got the meanest girl vampire around to say thank you! I am awesome. I followed her to the living room where Klaus was sketching...something. I plopped down on the opposite chair from them.

"So any torture today?" I chirped. Klaus barely glanced at me before shaking his head no.

"Aww. But it was so much fun!" I whined, trying to get a reaction from him. But it seemed he was used to it, for both of them just ignored it. That's not cool.

"So since there isn't any torture planning today, can I go to the Grill? I'm tired of the stinking blood bags and I don't feel like cooking. Pretty please?" I gave him a Bambi eyes. I mean, who can resist them. Someone with no soul that's who.

"Fine." He sighed. Looks like he does have a soul after all. I grinned happily and stood up.

"Great! Anyone want to come with?" Klaus shook his head but Rebekah stood up.

"Sure. Let's get dressed and head out." I smiled brightly and turned back to Klaus.

"You sure you don't wanna come?" I asked not really caring.

"I'm sure. Now run along." He waved his hands, shooing me away. I glared at his hands and walked away. Rebekah stifled her laughter and followed. We separated and went into our individual rooms. I stood in front of my closet deciding what I want to wear. I decided to go dark. Kinda Damonish I guess.