09

Grace

The streets of Dublin are even more crowded now than they were this morning and music is coming from every open door and window. This city is so full of life, especially at night. It's truly been such a one of a kind experience.

"How about we eat here?" Elias suggests, stopping in front of a pub.

It's a busy pub, but honestly, that makes it even more fun. "Looks good to me." I agree with a quick shrug. Harry and Holly chime in with little words of agreement before we all go inside.

It's dark in here, but what pub isn't super dark and dingy. There are high top tables all over, covered with people who are mostly drinking beer. I definitely am looking forward to drinking some beer right now. There are also three pool tables in the back of the pub, all crowded with people playing a round. They didn't catch only my eye since I could see Elias and Harry looking over there. I'm sure they're gonna keep us busy back there.

Another thing to take note of in this bar is the volume. There's some band playing folksy Irish music loudly toward the front of the bar. It's beautiful honestly and it captivates me straight away. This bar feels like a true Irish experience, but I'm sure this is what most of the bars are like at this time.

We find an empty table toward the back and sit down on the tall stools, looking at the little menus. I already know I'm going to order a burger and a beer. How do you order anything else in a pub like this? I doubt they even make anything else here.

Harry was hooked on the camera the whole day. The only time he put it down was probably when he drove us to the zoo, when he drove us to the Guinness Storehouse and when he drove us back into the city. The only reason he's not filming anything right now is because I had to tell him that it's using film and he's gonna waste it all in one day if he kept recording. He's now requested the film camera for the rest of the trip.

I don't mind. It's honestly pretty cute seeing him get so excited about using the camera. He narrated pretty much the entire time we were looking at something, which most people would find annoying, but it was hilarious. He would use fake accents, mostly Australian accents to imitate Steve Irwin, as he described each animal. Nine times out of ten he was reading the little plaques that gave quick facts about whatever animal was in the enclosure, but he would add his own funny little facts along the way.

He's also been taking the time to perfect his Irish accent. The entire time at the Guinness Storehouse he spoke in an Irish accent. I was impressed, since I can't do an accent to save my life. I'm pretty sure everyone who didn't recognize him as Harry Styles thought he was just some Irish guy giving a tour to some Americans.

Since he took over the film camera, I was left empty handed which meant I actually got to enjoy the sights of the zoo and the storehouse. Holly kept the regular camera with her, wanting to capture as many fun moments as possible, so Elias and I were just left to goof around for their amusement.

The day felt like it flew by, probably because we barely even looked at the time while we were touring around. We got so caught up in seeing all the animals and cracking jokes. We also got caught up with the Guinness. I'm not a huge beer person, I'll drink it at parties or if it's offered to me, but that was some nice beer.

A waitress comes to take our orders, which is pretty much a beer and burger with fries for everyone. Except for Holly, who orders chicken strips with fries. She's not a huge red meat eater, that steak was a once a year kind of thing for her honestly.

"We have to get a pool table when one opens up." Elias tells Harry, which earns an enthusiastic nod from him.

"For sure! I could probably get a table to free up if you'd like to go now." Harry offers excitedly.