21

Grace

I've only ever been to one designer store in my life. It was the Gucci store in New York City and I went with Elias' girlfriend since she wanted to get him this wallet he had been looking at. I will probably never forget that experience.

The store just felt so... rich. Like being in there, I felt like the richest person in the world. Probably not too helpful considering I could barely afford my half of the rent, plus the whole drowning in student loans issue. There was this one pair of shoes that were like over $400 that I almost bought. I almost spent my rent on shoes that I'd never wear because I'd be too scared to mess them up.

The Chanel store had the same vibe, but multiplied by a thousand since we were with Harry and they were giving him the celebrity treatment. Champagne, pastries, fresh fruit, all provided because we were with Harry.

It was definitely strange, especially since the rest of the store was closed and there was apparently a line starting to form. I kind of felt bad that we were keeping people waiting. But thankfully, we were able to get in and out without being seen or photographed once.

Harry's also a big fat liar. He said we were only renting the clothes, but he forgot to mention he told them we needed jewelry and shoes and perfume and bags and Eli apparently needed a pair of sunglasses even though we're having dinner at night. The workers at Chanel said they don't want that stuff back, just the clothes.

I'm gonna kill that man.

We left the store through the back to where the car was parked, all carrying two large bags each. "Harry Styles, you are going to regret this." I warn.

"Why? Because I'm a nice person?" he plays dumb.

"No, because we weren't supposed to get all this free stuff! I can't keep this stuff, I feel like I stole it!" I argue as he takes our bags and puts them into the trunk.

Holly on the other hand is loving the special treatment. "Oh Grace, just shut up and say thank you to Harry."

"No, I'm not going to say thank you to him! Remember back in Dublin when he said that we needed to keep his fame in check? This is one of those moments!"

Elias puts his hands on my shoulders from behind. "Grace, you're the only one complaining about this. Just say thank you."

Harry closes the trunk, putting his hand around his ear as he waits with a smug smile for me to say thank you. "I'm not thanking you." I tell him.

"Ah, whatever." he shrugs, going around to get into the car, "Eli, Holly, why don't you guys stay here and walk around a little bit and see some sights. I'll torture Grace here some more by forcing her to help me bring the bags upstairs."

Elias nods, quick to say okay. Holly on the other hand raises her eyebrows toward me, which earns an eye roll. "You sure you two don't need a chaperone? Gracie looks like she's about to rip your head off. I wouldn't want to be alone with her if I were you." Holly teases.

But I know what she really wants to say is 'You two better kiss or else I'm going to mash your heads together'.

"I think she's harmless, come on Grace, get into the car." he smiles, closing the driver's door as he sits down.

I give one more glare in Holly's direction as she gives me a suggestive thumbs up, "I have gum." she teases.

If we weren't right outside the back entrance of Chanel I would deck her. Instead, I just groan loudly, stomping toward the passenger's side of the car. I get in, closing the door behind me and crossing my arms with a pout.