55

Grace

Elias and Holly know about Harry and I.

What the fuck is happening?

In a way it's a relief. It was getting way too hard for us to hide our whatever we are.

I think Holly and Eli think we're dating. Meanwhile Harry hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend and I haven't asked him to be my boyfriend. I'm not in a rush though. I'm happy where we are for now.

It's just weird not having to hide this anymore. Harry and I have been texting and we decided out of respect for them and the trip, we're just gonna keep it to a minimum. Plus it's not like we could just fully make out with each other in the middle of the sidewalk. We still have to worry about his fans.

Harry decided to treat us all to a fancy dinner tonight since they found out about us. It's kind of like an apology and a celebration all in one. Holly's the one celebrating the most. She even facetimed Niall in the middle of the dinner for a few minutes so that he could make fun of us for trying to hide it.

He also mentioned something about them both losing a bet. I'm gonna have to talk to her about that one at some point.

I just can't get over how I could just sit next to Harry and he could put his arm around me and it's not a big deal. Like he doesn't have to text me under the table anymore. I mean, he still does, but that's more because we've gotten used to the silly little texts.

Harry's arm is around my shoulders, his fingers lightly stroking across my arm as we talk to Holly and Elias. We've been trying to keep the conversation away from details about our relationship, not wanting to make everything about that, but they keep bringing it up anyway.

"You guys just look like a hot couple. Like come on, it's not even fair." Holly says,

I just laugh, rolling my eyes. "Holly, shut up." I argue, but Harry's just nodding.

I glance over at him, seeing he's mouthing "I know" to her. I shake my head and gently reach over, tapping him on the abdomen. "Shut up you." I tell him.

He laughs, squeezing my shoulders in a hug.

"So, how long have you two been like, doing this?" Elias asks. Holly's been the one asking about trivial stuff and saying how lucky I am. Eli's asking the real questions.

I bit my lip, looking over at Harry, "Um, I'm not quite sure.." I say.

Harry looks like he's thinking about it. "Maybe the end of Barcelona and definitely in Vienna. Even though Paris is a little questionable too."

"Paris? Holy crap! What happened in Paris?" Holly asks and I roll my eyes.

"Nothing happened in Paris, he's just taking every little interaction we've ever had and over thinking it." I tease, shaking my head at him.

"Okay, fine, Barcelona. Maybe the last day." he agrees, taking a sip of his glass of wine.

"When did you kiss for the first time?" Holly asks.

I glance over at Harry, shaking my head slightly. We are not telling her or Elias about the Bridge of Sighs thing. Not yet at least. They would both freak out for completely different reasons.

"Uh, in Venice." Harry shrugs, looking down at his glass.

I nod slightly, taking my own sip of wine. As soon as Harry says that, Holly gets so excited. "I won the bet!" Holly cheers, grabbing her phone to text Niall.

"You bet that we would kiss in Venice? Is that why you left us alone?" I ask, trying not to laugh.

"Well yeah that's why I left you alone, but I bet you would kiss by the time we left Florence." she says, still focused on her phone.