75

Harry

Holding Grace's hand, we quietly sneak through the house to the front door. It's harder than I thought it would be since she decided to get a case of the giggles halfway through. It's so difficult not laughing with her, but I manage to keep it together, walking out the front door with her.

The second the door is closed and locked she lets it all out, nearly falling over laughing. My head shakes as I stifle a laugh, walking with her to one of the cars. "What's so funny, dove?" I ask, popping the trunk to put my guitar case in there.

It's the convertible I used the day before we left for Dublin. I smile, thinking back to that day. Grace was a completely different person at the time. She was quiet and timid, but beautiful nonetheless.

"It feels like we're these teenagers doing something we shouldn't be." she says, getting into the car. I chuckle a bit, getting in the driver's seat. "Well, in a way we are sneaking out. I'm sure the second they all realize we're missing we'll get bombarded with phone calls."

She just laughs some more, so amused by the idea of sneaking out of the house. Then it hits me, I don't think she's done this before.

I start the car up, looking over at the dash to start playing whatever CD is in the car. Grace's face lights up when the introduction to 'You Make Loving Fun' by Fleetwood Mac starts. I grin, putting my sunglasses down over my eyes and starting to pull out of the driveway.

Sweet wonderful you
You make me happy with the things you do

We both sing along to the song as I drive and she reaches over, her hand resting on that spot in the nape of my neck. The sun has just come up in the last half hour, but we decided to get a little dressed up for this morning. We both just want to spend as long as possible together this morning.

I love that Grace loves the same music I do. The fact that this album could be on shuffle and she automatically knows the song is just incredible to me. My eyes glance over to her for a split second and I grin, seeing she's just vibing along to the song without a care in the world. It's the perfect song for us honestly.

My head bops along to the song while we sing along. I'm glad that we're having an optimistic start to the morning. I'd rather be happy, singing along to Fleetwood Mac in the car than laying in bed, moping with Grace.

We'll probably end up doing that tomorrow morning anyway. I'm trying not to think about having to drive them to the airport tomorrow.

About five songs later, I'm pulling up to this park I love. It's always empty here, which is why I love coming here. I usually come here alone or with mum and Gemma, but I want Grace to come here.

I park the car, glancing over at the beauty in my passenger's seat, "I think we have about an hour or two to ourselves before they start to wake up and see we're not there." I tell her, putting the key in my pocket as I hop out of the car. I run around to her side, helping her out.

"Well I think an hour or two should be good. As long as we spend time together I'm happy." she says, pecking my lips gently. I smile, getting my guitar case out of the trunk and going over to her. I hold her hand with my free one, kissing her cheek.

She starts walking with me, grinning as she swings our hands gently. "You look amazing, principessa. You always do but I think you look better and better every day. Which is insane because you're already so stunning. Your beauty just overwhelms me every day." I ramble on, unable to put into words just how beautiful she is.

Her cheeks burn red and she rolls her eyes, shaking her head. "Oh shut up." she mumbles. I just smile more, "It's true. I'm the luckiest man in the world for getting to call you my girlfriend. I must have done something right to have you fall for me." I continue.