47

Grace

When Harry and Elias are together, they turn into kids. I'm not quite sure they'll be able to finish making dinner, but we could always rush into the city to get some dinner if necessary. They're quite literally having a sword fight with the spatulas.

Holly finally texted Elias and Niall that Harry and I are not engaged. Ever since then it's like Eli has completely relaxed. He's such an idiot for thinking I would get engaged and not tell him. He's an even bigger idiot for taking Holly's word on it.

I'm gonna have to make fun of him for that one.

"Okay, so spaghetti and meatballs. Let's get started Elias." Harry says as he pretends to stab Eli in the chest with the spatula.

Eli nods, putting his spatula back down in the little canister with the other kitchen utensils. They get out pots and pans and just about everything they possibly can. If it might be used in a kitchen to make a meal, it's out.

I just want to spend time alone with Harry. We haven't had a private moment since this morning in the garden and I'm about to burst at the seams if I don't get to kiss him again. We still have to have ten more kisses.

He better know that he's gonna have to stay up with me tonight.

Holly grabs her phone, scrolling through before gasping. "Oh my gosh! Gracie made a new playlist! She makes the best playlists ever guys! She like makes movies with them, it's the coolest thing ever!" she says, before pressing play on it.

My eyes widen when I hear her, shooting my head over, "Holly, I don't-" but the sound of Paper Rings by Taylor Swift stops me in my tracks.

Oh god this is gonna be so embarrassing.

"Holly, the guys aren't gonna want to listen to just Taylor Swift songs, come on. Just put on a different one." I try to reason with her.

"I don't care what the guys want. I want to listen to this playlist!" she says, putting her phone down.

The moon is high
Like your friends were the night that we first met
Went home and tried to stalk you on the internet
Now I've read all of the books beside your bed

I feel like disappearing into Florence and never being seen again. I should have made this playlist private. Why didn't I make it private?

The boys don't seem to mind the song too much. Harry's doing a little dance with his shoulders and head as he works on making the meatballs. I really hope he doesn't think this song is about him.

But I mean, Holly announced that I just made this playlist. And I had to blab and say it was all Taylor Swift songs. What a coincidence we talked to Taylor Swift last night and then I made a playlist.

Plus once it keeps going I'm sure it'll get more obvious.

Holly's having a great time dancing around and singing along though. I hate this girl sometimes.

Kiss me once 'cause you know I had a long night
Kiss me twice 'cause it's gonna be alright
Three times 'cause I've waited my whole life

I could tell Harry's smiling a bit as the song continues. He's not stupid. He definitely is getting an idea of what this playlist is about.

Holly grabs my hands, making me dance along with her. Guess I might as well just pretend I'm not freaking out.

When the chorus comes on, I sing along with her. It's definitely a little embarrassing, but I'm letting go of that stuff. I need to work on confidence. Harry and Elias laugh at the two of us as they continue to cook us dinner.