38

Grace

Harry has totally forgotten that we told him not to go crazy with spending money. It's like being in Italy turns him into a completely different person.

He's more confident here. I think it's because he feels safer here. Like there are less prying eyes into his life. He feels safe here. He seems more in his element here.

Usually he has this goofiness to him. He's always trying out different accents while he talks or just being all around clumsy. I mean, the man has tripped over things more times than I can count. He always had this nervous energy about him, even from the beginning. But now he's like a totally different person.

He carries himself in a self assured way. He's suave and speaks Italian whenever he has the chance. He must feel at home here. I like this Harry. I mean, I fell for my silly, goofy Harry. But this Harry just...

He's like, really sexy.

Maybe it's the mustache.

He decided that we needed to have a fancy Italian meal. As if the luxury hotel wasn't enough. I looked up the place we're staying and Eli's, Holly's and my contributions toward the hotel barely even cover one night at the hotel. I didn't even know hotel rooms could cost that much.

Now he's splashing out on a fancy dinner too. He just really loves Italy and spending money.

I look through the menu, biting my lip at all the options. God I could eat every single dish on this menu if I tried hard enough. Everything sounds like it'll be the best meal of my life. The other three better know that I'm going to steal a bite of their food when it comes.

My lips turn up into a smile when I feel Harry's thumb stroke across my hand that is interlocked with his. I turn my head toward him slightly, seeing he's really focusing on the menu. I don't even think he knows he's stroking my hand. It's such a soothing motion though.

We definitely are taking a chance by holding hands under the table. First of all, Holly and Elias are sitting right across from us. Second, any fan could recognize him and see us holding hands and then we're all over the internet. I'd be Harry's new mystery girl.

Nobody better bother us.

I let my thumb and pointer finger start to twirl around a ring on his finger. I can't stop myself from playing with his rings. I hope he doesn't find it annoying or anything. I'm not trying to be. I just don't wear rings, so it's fun getting to spin his around.

His eyes meet mine behind our menus with a soft smile. I just know what he wants to say and he doesn't even have to open his mouth.

Ciao Principessa.

It's all he's been saying all day. Every time he talks to me, his sentence ends in that simple word. Of course, he makes sure Elias and Holly don't hear the little nickname he's given me. We're just trying to keep this between us. That, plus we barely even know what we are right now, so we're not bringing attention to it.

I put my menu down once I decide on my dinner. It was hard to pick between all those pasta dishes, but I feel like I made the right choice. I continue to play with his ring. Luckily it's not too obvious that the two of us are holding hands. I don't even think Holly or Elias have noticed.

Everyone's been treating me normal today, which is great. I hate being coddled after that happens. I'd rather just go back to normal and pretend it never happened.

The waiter comes to the table and Harry's hand lets go of mine as he sits up. I bring my hand up to pretend to itch the back of my neck quickly so it's not so obvious to Elias and Holly we were holding hands.