57

Grace

"That's what you're wearing to dinner?" Holly asks as she lounges across the bed.

I look down at the jeans and shirt I put on, not seeing a problem with it. "Yeah, I mean, it's just dinner."

"Put on a dress." She gets up, going over to my luggage to go through it.

"Holly, I don't want to wear a dress." The last time I wore a dress I had a sex dream about the guy I was sleeping next to. "But if you want to wear a dress so badly, then wear a dress."

She rummages through my luggage, not finding anything she's approving of. She gets up, going to her own luggage, "You could borrow one of mine."

"Hol, come on, this is a little much." I say, watching as she takes every piece of clothes out of her luggage, holding up each dress.

She holds up a black satin dress, with ruched sides and spaghetti straps. "Put this on!" she smiles as she tosses it to me.

I catch the dress and give her a look, "Why? We weren't even planning on going anywhere fancy. You could wear that dress if you want."

"I'm not wearing this dress, you are." she argues, coming over to start undressing me like a child.

"Woah hey! This is like assault!" I try and fight her off but she keeps undressing me and puts the dress over my head.

She rolls her eyes, "God Grace, you're so annoying. It's just a dress and I've seen your boobs before."

Once the dress is on and pulled down to my mid thigh, she stands back. "So hot." she smiles, "Okay now lean over."

Confused, I furrow my eyebrows, but do as she says, "Okay... now what?"

"Now put your hand in your bra and scoop your boobs up to make them look bigger." she says, showing me at the same time.

I stand up straight, rolling my eyes, "You are so fucking stupid."

"I'm going to do it for you if you don't just lean over and scoop your boobs." she shrugs, waiting for me to do as she says.

With an exaggerated sigh, I lean over, quickly scooping my boobs in my bra to make them look nice. "Happy?"

"Very. And I know Harry will be happy too." she winks, turning to get something else from her bag.

"You know, just because Harry and I are like kind of a thing now, it doesn't mean that I have to wear hot dresses all the time and stick my boobs out. He likes me for my personality, not my body."

"Wait, he hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend yet?"

"No Holly. We've literally been kissing for like four or five days. It's not even like we've known each other that long anyway." I shrug.

She comes back over with her makeup bag and hair brush. I'm really not liking this whole Holly knows about us thing. At least she doesn't know about the whole sex dream thing. She would definitely tell him about that. And make fun of me for it.

"Well maybe he'll ask you ton-" she starts, but her eyes widen when she realizes what she's saying.

She looks down at her makeup stuff, pretending she didn't say anything just down. She gets started on my eyebrows, but I'm not letting her get away that easily.

"Why tonight?" I ask, trying to hold eye contact with her.

"I didn't say tonight."

"You did, but you stopped yourself. So what's going on?"