84

Harry

It's killing me not being able to text with Gracie. This morning when I woke up, I went right to my messages with her, feeling like crap because I saw I fell asleep before I could press send. I saw she texted me to call her when I woke up, but she was probably so tired, I just wanted to let her sleep.

Probably should have sent a quick text to let her know I love her, but I'll see her in person in a few hours. God, I'm so excited to see her in person.

Mum was quick to send me off to the airport, assuring me she'd make sure Grace didn't suspect anything. She told Gemma that I'm going too and to not tell Grace. She shouldn't have told Gemma at all, but whatever, at least I'll be able to text with Gem when I get to New York.

I was practically bouncing in my seat the entire flight, knowing that Elias was gonna be waiting for me on the other side. I'm really gonna be back together with them. It's only been a day but it's felt like a year.

When I landed and all the texts started coming in, I did feel a little bad though.

Elias
Hey! Leaving the house now. Let it slip to Holly and she's with us now too!

Waiting at the airport, I'm the one with the sign 'Sleazeball'

I chuckle at his text, shaking my head as I wait for my bags to come off the belt. It's definitely gonna be hard flying under the radar from paparazzi, but I haven't seen any. No fans have noticed me either, but it probably helps that I'm dressed pretty casual and trying to hide my identity.

Mummy
Hi love! Spoke to Grace, she misses you dearly but doesn't know a thing! Make sure to talk to the poor girl at some point!

Let me know when your flight lands, darling boy! Want to know you've arrived safely.

Quickly, I respond to her text, letting her know I'm here and that I'll text her when I'm with Elias and also when I get to the apartment. She's fast to reply with a quick 'okay love you' and a bunch of kissing emojis. I chuckle under my breath before continuing to look through my messages.

Gemma
Dude it's kind of messed up you haven't texted her at all today...

Holly
You got us a table at Mastros?! I fucking love you

Jeff
Okay, but when are you coming back from New York? Do we need to make arrangements for you to work from there?

My eyes roll a bit at Jeff's text. I know he has no clue what I'm thinking of doing and that to him it looks like I'm just putting off work to keep vacationing, but it's so much more than that. This is Grace we're talking about. Once he knows her he'll understand.

Grace
Hey! Just woke up and saw you haven't called, just want to make sure you're okay!

Spoke to your mom... she said you're busy. Just want to remind you to take a break.

Pearl, I miss you. Please call...

Ran into Jesse. Said he was bad in bed and to lose my number. Very proud of myself :)

Elias really thinks we're gonna get into Mastro's Steakhouse tonight. Someone's not adjusting well, misses his sugar daddy

I chuckle a bit at her last message. If only she knew. And I'm so fucking proud of her for standing up for herself in front of Jesse. I'm gonna have to reward her really well for that one. As I'm scrolling through a bunch of pictures she's sent me throughout the day with a huge smile, my luggage comes out.