53

Grace

I wish Harry wasn't so nice sometimes. He's just constantly looking for a way to brighten someone's day. Why is he an optimist? Like god, just once I'd love for him to rip into someone because they got his order wrong.

But instead he sees that as an opportunity to try something new.

Like, what the fuck?

I'm trying to get him to understand that if he doesn't like something, he has every right to say so. Not even that he has to be rude about it, just at least stick up for himself. He needs to learn how to set boundaries.

He claims he's not gonna take another picture with a fan for the rest of the trip, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I understand that they mean so much to him, and he feels like he owes them something, but he just has to see that his happiness comes first. He's working so hard on fixing me, so I'm determined to help fix him too.

He needs to learn that he is important. He shouldn't be putting his life second to everyone else's.

I hold his hand as we all walk to an art museum. Over the course of this trip, I've actually grown quite fond of museums. Maybe it's because we've been to so many. Maybe it's because I see Harry in every sculpture or painting.

It's probably because I see him in every sculpture, who am I kidding?

As we walk in, I push his sunglasses to the top of my head. His Gucci sunglasses. I was just looking at them in his room while he was in the bathroom changing and when he came back in, he put them on my face.

They're definitely a little too big on my face, but I think that's more the style of them. I really like them though. I'll have to borrow them more often. It feels nice wearing something of his out in public.

I'm slowly stealing all his accessories. I've got a ring, and his sunglasses. I wonder what he'll give me next. Maybe some socks. Or one of his hair clips.

I don't need to keep stealing material things from him though. Stealing kisses is more than enough for me.

"I've got the tickets this time!" I tell them, knowing if I didn't say anything, Harry would want to pay for everything. Before Harry could object, I hurry over to the ticket booth, taking my wallet out so I could have my card ready.

Harry comes up behind me as I greet the person working. He always makes fun of me when I buy tickets for something because I always have to ask the person working how they're doing before I buy anything. It's just the nice, hospitable thing to do.

"Get the cheaper tickets. We're not gonna spend too much time here." Harry tells me, putting a hand on my upper back.

I nod, letting the person know we needed four basic tickets. I hand her my card when it's time to pay, glad Harry didn't put his card in the way. I glance over at him, smiling a bit. He chuckles and tips the sunglasses off the top of my head so they fall back over my eyes. I laugh, rolling my eyes as I fix them.

The lady hands me back my card along with the four tickets.

"Thank you, have a nice day." I smile, before walking over to Holly and Elias with Harry. I hand them each a ticket, going over to get them checked before we could walk into the main museum.

I think I would be happy spending the day in an art museum with Harry. Maybe taking pictures of each other copying the poses of the sculptures or paintings. I don't think he would have to try too hard to model like these sculptures.

"So, H, can I spend some time with my best friend or are you gonna hog her this whole time?" Holly asks, coming up on my other side and linking her arm with mine.