32

Harry

I hurry down the stairs to the lobby of the apartment. I got the text that he was here and couldn't wait.

Sleep didn't exist for me last night. I was too excited about the thought of kissing Grace today. I mainly just sat up writing a song about Grace again. Maybe I should have tried to get some sleep, but I'll be fine.

Everyone is still asleep upstairs, so I had to be super quiet coming down here right now. But thankfully I was able to sneak out without waking anyone up. It's still pretty early for them to be awake, plus Holly's snoring probably drowned out the sounds of me leaving the apartment. Hopefully they just stay asleep while I'm down here.

I smile seeing him as I step out onto the street. "Thank you so much for doing this man!" I thank, going over to shake his hand and give him a quick pat on the back.

"No problem H. So I got you everything. It was a bitch to find but literally, everything you wanted is in the trunk of my car." he shakes my hand back, patting my back as well.

"You're the best Niall. Let's get them to my car and then you could come up and we could do breakfast." I suggest.

He nods, unlocking his car and popping the trunk. "Sounds good to me," he says.

We get to work, unloading everything from his car and putting it into the trunk of mine. Everyone is going to be so surprised and excited about today once they find out what we're doing. I know they're going to love it, especially Gracie.

"So, tell me more about this trip. I'm happy to help out with this, but it was also a little weird getting a text saying, 'Hey, in Vienna for two days with some friends, help me get these things.'" he questions.

I smile a bit, "Well, I was in London and like a week and a half ago I met this group of three people from New York. And I don't know, we just clicked right away. So I hung out with them for the rest of their time in London and then they mentioned how they were doing this like a couple days in different countries thing and I just wanted to come. So I asked and they said I could come and now we're in Vienna. Tomorrow we go to Venice." I explain.

"So you've just been hopping countries? I saw you were just in Barcelona." he clarifies.

I just nod, "Yeah. Barcelona was okay. Lots of fans over there though, but it's fine. We were only there for two days."

"I mean, it's pretty cool. I'm sure you guys are having fun. And they're like okay with you just joining their trip? Are they fans?" he asks, closing up the trunk once everything is in there.

"Yeah, we've become like best friends. Holly, Elias and Grace." I say, smiling a bit at her name. "I don't think they were super fans. Grace and Holly recognized me, I think maybe Holly knew me more than Grace did. Elias had no idea who I was."

"So, this Grace person. You got that, 'I'm in love' smile. Is she pretty?" He asks with a smirk, leaning against the car.

I roll my eyes, running a hand through my hair as I look to the ground. "Grace is... She's just..." I start, unable to hide the giant smile on my face.

Niall chuckles, coming over and patting my back. "Someone's got a crush." he teases, "So she leaves you speechless. Now I have to meet this girl. I'm sure you've already charmed her over too huh?"

"Well, she just got over a break up, but I don't know, I think there might be something there. But just don't say anything about it around them. Her brother is with us and her best friend is obsessed with telling me to ask her out." I warn, smiling.

He smiles, "Let's go up. I'm sure you didn't tell them I was coming?" he asks.

"No I didn't. It was a really last minute thing." I start heading up to the apartment with him, just quickly catching up on how he's been lately and what's going on in his life.