87

Grace

It feels weird being alone in an apartment with Harry. Not in a bad way, but we've never been alone in a house together, at least not to my knowledge. Holly and Elias have always been around, and at the end his mom and sister. It didn't stop us from having sex or anything, but it's definitely always been in the back of my mind.

Now we're alone. Completely alone. In his apartment.

It looks a lot cozier than I would have expected honestly. It's actually silly of me to think his apartment wouldn't be cozy since his house in London seemed pretty normal, just super grand and everything seemed expensive. I guess I just heard 'apartment in Manhattan' and saw a young guy in his twenties and figured he had some sleek, modern bachelor pad penthouse or something. But I like this apartment. It could work.

His arms wrap around me from behind and he presses a kiss to my cheek when he comes back from putting my bag away in his room. This cannot be real. There is no way he's here right now.

"It's so quiet." I whisper, putting my hands over his. He chuckles against my cheek, nodding. "Yeah, but we could make it not so quiet." he mumbles, causing me to blush.

"So you came all the way to New York for sex?" I tease, tilting my head to the side as he moves my hair to the side and begins to place gentle kisses against my neck. He hums before chuckling softly.

"We should be taking things slow. Making sure we actually like each other. That we didn't just convince ourselves we did because we're lonely." I continue, biting my lip.

He hums again, this time nipping gently at my neck before sucking over the spot, definitely leaving a dark hickey. My eyes flutter closed and a breath escapes me. "I definitely really like you, principessa." he mumbles.

I turn in his arms, kissing his lips right away. I know we don't need to worry about any of that stuff, I don't have to at least. I know it's him and it's always going to be him.

His fingers hold my jaw as we kiss passionately. Someone would think we had already spent three years away from each other by the way we're just attacking each other right now. His lips just taste so good.

My hands hold onto the front of his suit, pulling him closer to me as we continue to kiss. His free hand quickly pulls the small of my back toward him. Neither of us want there to be any space between us. Our tongues quickly become part of the kiss, exploring each other as much as possible.

I quickly push the suit jacket off his shoulders and he removes his hands from me to let it slide off his arms and down to the floor. Once it's off his hands go right back to their positions, drawing me into his body. When I'm pressed against his body, his fingers search blindly for the zipper to my dress, pulling it down when he finds it.

His lips travel down to my jaw, trailing open mouthed kisses all the way down my neck and chest. As he does, I get to work untucking the tank top he's in to pull it off him, my breathing already getting more shallow. He pushes the straps of my dress off my shoulders, his lips following with kisses. I tug his shirt up, pushing it up his chest, my hands wandering over his tattooed torso.

He pulls back to take his shirt off, letting me shimmy out of my dress. It drops to the floor, leaving me in only a thong. His eyes widen in excitement as he drinks me in, reaching his hands over to hold my hips. My eyes are busy taking in the sight of his chest. We've never really gotten a good chance to just admire each other's bodies.

My hands travel up his arms, my eyes drifting up, feeling his skin and admiring the tattoos he has. I look up into those green eyes finally, seeing they're watching me intensely.