60

Grace

I can tell why Harry likes this beach so much. We are literally the only ones here. It's so quiet and peaceful. And most importantly, private.

Harry has been so free here. He doesn't have to worry about anyone finding him or taking pictures of him. We could just have the best time, dancing and swimming. Harry has this playlist going that has oldies and a couple newer pop songs. Something tells me he did that for Holly.

It's nice getting to see him so happy. The privacy also means we get to act more like a couple than we normally do in public. He's been very touchy today, which definitely has something to do with the bikini.

He and Elias spent some time on a little walk to get lunch and alcohol before. I know Elias wanted Harry to go so they could have a talk about dating me and he definitely got on him about the touching. I'm sure I'll hear all about it later before bed.

When they got back Harry seemed super happy so hopefully that talk went well. I don't think Elias would try and scare him off though. He's been happy that I'm happy and that's all that matters to him.

There's a little sandy area amidst the rocks and we've set up our stuff there. We have all been going back and forth between dipping in the water and laying out in the sun. At some point I want to go to a quiet spot with Harry to read, but we still have the rest of the day.

I watch as Holly and Harry dance to Levitating by Dua Lipa. Harry's been making sure to clap on the beat while he and Holly sing along loudly. He brought a little speaker so the music is pretty loud already.

My camera is on them while I laugh. I just about lose it when Harry starts rapping along to DaBaby's part of the song. He's treating the camera as if I'm filming a music video for him, so he keeps pointing and leaning into the lens.

These two are the worst duo in the world. Harry has a big ego, but so does Holly. When the two of them are together, forget it, they're competing for the spotlight. It's the funniest thing in the world though.

Elias is standing to the side with a beer, cheering them on. We've all had at least two drinks at this point, so we all feel really good. Honestly, that's probably why Harry thinks he's DaBaby right now.

If he starts calling me Sugarboo I think I'm going to punch him.

Toward the end, they're just 'freestyle' dancing if that's what you want to call it. Harry's trying to do TikTok dances that he's learned and Holly's just... I don't even know.

The song finishes and quickly Michael Jackson starts. The second I recognize the song, The Way You Make Me Feel, I want him to change it. He's in one of his giddy, playful moods and he's going to go all in right now.

His eyes lock with mine and his grins, walking over. Holly runs over, taking the camera from me and Harry takes my hands, pulling me up to stand up.

"Harry, my brother is watching." I warn, trying to hide my smile. I already know I'm blushing.

He ignores my warning, with a quick 'heehee' along with Michael Jackson. He's pulling out all the stops, with the classic MJ hip thrusts. Oh God, this is going to just be so embarrassing.

He points to me as the lyrics start, singing along.

Hey pretty baby with the high heels on
You give me fever
Like I've never, ever known
You're just a product of loveliness
I like the groove of your walk,
Your talk, your dress

My hands go to my face, covering it as he sings with the biggest flirty smile he could pull. I peek through my fingers just in time to see him use his hands to motion a body as he sings the word loveliness. I'm gonna fucking pass out.