30

Grace

Vienna is everything I wanted it to be and more.

I could walk these streets all day long and never tire of seeing these buildings. Holding the hand of a cute boy probably also helps a lot.

We have a silent agreement not to kiss each other's cheeks while we're around Elias and Holly. Even though we're being so coupley in private, we're still just saying we're friends. It's a little confusing, but honestly, it takes out the pressure.

Harry and I could just be us. We don't need a label for right now. Plus I doubt there are going to be any real kisses happening in the next few days. I'm more than happy with keeping it sweet right now. It's just playful and innocent.

We continue our walk to the airbnb, looking around at all the buildings. My camcorder can't capture everything fast enough. I don't want to forget a minute of Vienna. It's just cannot believe I made it to Vienna.

Harry's still being cautious of his identity, but he's definitely taking more risks. He knows he has a little room to do that though since everyone still thinks he's in Barcelona.

When we landed in Vienna, Harry's manager person ended up calling him to ask what he was up to in Barcelona. Harry just said he's safe and not in Barcelona anymore and to not call. I tried to tell him that he could tell people that he's with us and what we're doing since we're not like, hiding it. But he just doesn't want people to know what he's doing. He wants to feel normal.

He told his mom about Holly, Elias and I though. He sent her a group picture of the three of us in front of a building not too long ago.

"Look at that one Gracie." Harry points to a building, ducking his head down to mine as he does.

My eyes follow his finger, smiling. "It's so beautiful. They all are." I smile.

Holly and Elias have been subtly bringing up the hand holding and the touching. Harry is big on touching. If his hand isn't in mine, it's brushing my hair back or around my shoulders, or against my back.

I love it though, it just makes me feel so safe knowing he's always right there.

Holly has also been texting me, not so subtly asking what's going on between us. I haven't been answering since I honestly have no clue. I just want to enjoy it while it lasts.

We continue to walk, turning onto the block where our airbnb is. It's not as big as the one in Paris, and it only has three bedrooms so Holly and I are back to sharing a bed. I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with Harry honestly, but Elias would never allow that to happen.

He may love Harry, but he loves me more and he's very protective when it comes to dating.

Even though, maybe he would let up since it's Harry and he knows him. Eli hated Jesse from day one, but Harry... I wouldn't be surprised if I saw them kissing each other's cheeks.

Elias goes into the apartment building and we all pile into the elevator, Harry wrapping his arms around me from behind and holding me close since it's a tight fit. I can't stop the smile on my face as I hold onto his arms.

Holly smiles, "Well, I think Gracie might have had the best day ever. I don't think I've seen her smile this much as long as I've known her." she says.

Eli nods in agreement, "Yeah, you really got to see everything huh?" He turns to look at me.

I'm barely listening to them. Too busy wrapped up in my own little world with Harry. He's leaned down, whispering to me in Italian. I smile, biting the inside of my cheek gently.