Author's Note *IMPORTANT*

Hello readers,

You probably anticipated what this author note is about. Yup, the yummy next chapter, or gross, depending on your preference. And that is what I'm here to discuss.

It's not that I have negative views on sexual content, I actually think it is positive the younger it is expose to people, it is just that most sexual contents are just porn- unrealistic, fantasies that don't really please the anticipators but only the viewers. (There's different kinks that take the experience to a whole new level, but let's stay with the simple point here.)

Sex is ugly, stinky, messy, awkward ect., and that's what make it wonderful. There's nothing to be ashamed of of the act of procreation, as long as it's done right and pleasurable which requires lots of communication.

Keep in mind you are reading a story, it's not a realistic portrayal of a sex scene (but I will try my best), or will it ever be. Experience is self-taught, and don't be shy to learn.

I really do not care what age you are, chances are, if you're interested in this story, you're probably a teen and over. You should be curious about sex, it's human nature, and should be taught right about the act from an early age. Myths should be tackled and rape culture can be terminated if everyone had the adequate sex education.

With that note, enjoy yourself.
It is an optional chapter, you do not have to read it if you do not want to (even though I was hinting along the way), and you will not miss out on any major plot.

Thank you,
~Ceiliy