Interview

Chapter 14

Part 1

Knock Knock Knock

"Hold on!" I yelled from the bathroom at the front door.

Why is he so early?

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I quickly unlocked the door while I hastily put on my shoes.

G-Dragon opened the door and rushed in.

"Hey! We need to go!" He exclaimed as he clutched onto my shoulders.

"To the interview?"

We're 2 hours early.

"No, to the Boss."

Oh gawd, he sounds serious.

"Why so serious?"

He smirked as he released my shoulders.

"Heh, I'll remember that one. But yeah the boss called me to get you ASAP."

"Alright alright coming." I grabbed my bags and head off.

"Quickly." He held my hand and we rushed to his car.

"Sooo... GD, you heard the news? You know, about-"

"Us? Yeah." He kept his eyes on the road as he drove speedily. "Are you okay with it?" He asked after I didn't reply for awhile.

"It's just a rumor right?" I glanced at his face and saw his mouth twitch a little.

"... Yeah."

Awkward silence...

When we approached the YG building, it was swarmed with angry fans stretching for miles.

GD turned to enter the YG parking lot, it was highly guarded by security and the fans were around the entrance as well.

"GD!!!" The girls screamed as the car inched its way inside.

It was like a crowded parade, people surrounding the vehicle trying to either hop on or destroy it.

There were camera flashes and screaming fans trying to catch our attention, but Jiyong just kept driving.

I can hear them yelling our names...

"Motherfucker." GD cursed under his breath when we were stuck. He didn't want to run over the fans who were obviously trying to stop us.

"What are they yelling about Jiyong?" I asked him when he leaned back in frustration.

"They want to know if we're together." He turned to stare at me and I sighed.

"So they won't leave unless we give them an answer huh?" I grabbed the handle but was quickly stopped by GD.

"Are you crazy?" He took my hands from the door and cringed from the screeches of fans when they saw him touch me.

"But, what else can we do? We'll suffocate in here!" I exclaimed as I remembered all those horror situations of being stuck in a small area for a long periods of time. "Or worse, they'll break in!"

Like zombies!

"Chill gurl. They can't do that."

"But-"

I was cut off by GD's finger on my lips and I stared in surprise as he leaned closer to my ear.

"If they want an answer, we can give them an answer." He whispered into my ear and our suggestive position was already giving off romantic vibes.