Louie Veron

Chapter 27

I looked like a mess when Louie picked me up for dinner.

"Shut up Louie, even my fanciest outfit would not match to your standards..."

Louie chuckled and petted my head. He tucked a stray hair behind my ear and smiled.

"You look beautiful Celia." He leaned closer but I immediately reclined into the passenger seat.

"Well, let's go." I hid my blush under my disguise as Louie stared at me the whole ride.

We arrived at a sushi bar and rented out a private room.

"Say ahhhh~" Louie cooed as he tried to feed me his food. I bit his chopsticks as I took in the delicious sushi. "Good girl." He winked as he put his utensil back into his mouth.

I stared at his lips as he started to use the chopsticks as props.

"Louie, you look like a vampire walrus!" I pointed and laughed as he chuckled along with his act.

"Hey, at least I can use these properly!" He took out the chopsticks and clamped my fork out of my hand.

"Wow. That's some skills right there!"

"You're going to need it if you ever want to fully enjoy Asian cuisine."

"I guess so..." I grabbed a pair of chopsticks from the table and began to stab at the sushi.

"... Celia... What are you..." He peered at me and then started to chuckle. "Let me just teach you."

Louie held my hand in his and I blushed when his body closed in on mine.

He started to show me how I should hold the utensil and his breath tickled my skin.

"... I think I got it." I moved my fingers corresponding to his and he let go to see my progress.

"... Not really..." He smiled and then grabbed me by the waist. "But it's alright, I can just feed you."

"No, it's okay! I don't need to-" I struggled from his grip only to have him tightened it.

"It's fine, this is much more fun!" Louie started to play airplane with the food before stuffing it in my mouth.

Should I feel flattered? Or embarrassed?

After dinner, Louie and I strolled around downtown while eating ice cream.

"Thanks for tonight Louie." I thanked him and he nodded in acknowledgment.

"No, thank you for coming out with me..." He hesitated before continuing. "Do you think tonight was a good date?"

"Date?" That word lingered on my tongue unconsciously and Louie looked a little upset by my startled tone.

"Did you not think it was a date?" His eyes sparkled under the moonlight and he pouted in a cute way when he glanced at me.

"Oh! I, uh, I guess it was..." I pondered on the romantic yet playful attitude he showed to me tonight and I realized that it was a fun date.

"Thank goodness, for a second I thought you didn't like me the same way."

The same way?

"What do you mean?" I asked Louie and he sat down on a nearby bench and beckoned me to do the same.

"You know, I liked you for a really long time Celia." Louie lifted my legs into his lap as he shifted on body towards him. "I guess you could say, I've been watching you for a very long time."

I blushed at those words and my mind went blank.

"Louie..."

"I know you don't have a boyfriend like the media said, and I am very aware of your concerns with Kwon Jiyong... But, I want you to be with me." Louie poured his thoughts out and I was speechless by all these truth he somehow discovered.

"My relationship with Jiyong..."

"Is over right? You got over him after knowing he doesn't love you?"

I gasped from his claims as I retreated my legs back.

"I... I want to go home."

Louie knows too much about me.

He wasn't watching me. He was stalking me!

"Celia wait, I'm just a fan. I would never hurt you." His suspicious last words got me thinking hard.

Did he intend on hurting me? He knew something was harmful for me...

What did he do?

"Louie, please take me home." I could be insane, but I swore there was a hunch indicating that something was wrong.

Louie drove me back to my apartment and we silently stood in front of my door.

"Celia, won't you listen to me?"

I was in deep thought the whole time to even hear his desperate voice.

"Goodnight." I opened the door and went in.

"Celia..." Louie followed behind me into the dark living room and embraced me.

"Louie..."

"I know you're falling for me, I could tell you're heating up when I'm close." He turned me around to face him just inches apart. "I've falling for you too you know."

Louie was telling the truth.

As much as I hated it, I was starting to develop something for this handsome man who was my boss.

"But I don't think it'll work out..."

Even though I'm beginning to have a crush on Louie, I still don't hold him as high in my heart as my idol.

"It will, just trust me."

Before I could disagree on that, he closed the little space between us and forced a kiss to my lips.

I hesitated for a few seconds before trying to push him away. His arms were around me stopping me from any movements.

I didn't know what to do, so eventually I went along with it by closing my eyes.

When I opened them after a couple seconds, I locked eyes with Louie and he smirked.

I didn't know what to say, so Louie broke the silence.

"Goodnight babe." He left after another peck and I was glued to the spot speechless.

He... He just went and did it...

Louie kissed me... And I kissed back.

So... Do I seriously like him now?

I took off my shoes but paused when I heard a shuffling noise in my apartment.

What was that?

There was a thump noise as if something fell on the ground and a silhouette stepped out from the shadows.

I panicked and turned on the lights in fear of a robbery, but what I saw next was 10 times worst.

It froze me on the spot.

There was a person in my house, and that person was:

Jiyong.