Back to the mall

Chapter 40

Yesterday I moved into my new apartment by Seoul's biggest mall, and today I'm going to shop there for furniture.

I got a new phone from Louie, and already, business calls started to come in.

Louie wanted to regulate my schedule, he offered to become my manager even though I rejected that idea.

In the end he won because he got more experience in that field, but I would still have a say in what I do.

Hm, now that I think about it. Louie is both my boss and manager...

Can this even happen?

Oh well.

Next week will be completely booked with photo shoots and commercials. So I needed to update a vlog by this week.

Hence, why I'm already shopping for furniture the second day I moved in.

It's because I'm looking for a nicer background than just an empty apartment.

When I entered the mall, it was lively and crowded like always. I kept my disguise tight and entered each brand store on all the things that caught my attention.

I spotted a dinning set and approached it.

I saw the price and veered the opposite direction.

Nope!

These furnitures are really expensive!

Where's Ikea when you need one?

I sighed and checked my loud buzzing smartphone.

It was just notifications of my calendar updates.

Louie must be switching them around at this moment.

He really is helpful-

BUMP.

"Eek." I squealed when my forehead collided with something hard.

"I'm sorry I wasn't watching!" A Korean woman replied as she rubbed her head.

"No it was my fault- Lily?" I gazed up from my phone and noticed the surprise on Lily's face.

"Celia? Hi! Nice seeing you again." Lily smiled genuinely as I grinned back. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for furnitures to fit in my new apartment, you?" I asked, eager to catch up with a friend I haven't talked to in months.

"Same here! I just moved a couple days ago." Lily and I browse the mall as we chatted.

"Where to?"

"Golden Seoul Complex, right next door to this mall-"

"No way, we live in the same complex?"

"Are you saying..." Lily's eyes sparkled and I grinned widely. "Wow! Where did you get the money?"

"I'm an actress and model now haha." I exaggerated my labels and Lily padded my back.

"I'm so proud of you! Which floor are you on?"

"Floor 22."

"Oh come on, first the same complex, and now the same floor?" Lily and I exchanged short laughs when we realized the funny coincidence.

Although, I couldn't help but to wonder why she decide to move there now.

"That's so exciting! But, why the sudden change?" A pang of guilt hit me when I thought of my new change.