My name is

Chapter 7

"Alright, day 3 on the job. Let's do this!" I said to myself as I do my morning routine in the hotel bathroom.

It's 7:25 am and I was ready to walk to the entertainment stadium that was rented out by YG for the week.

Mia was never a morning person, so I only had time to talk to her at night.

Sigh, I feel bad leaving her alone.

She's going back in 2 days, and I can't go back with her.

Right besides that guilt was him. I wish he talks to me today.

Yesterday was horrible. 10 hours of cold shoulder from G.

I even skipped their group dinner because I felt like crying whenever I see his face.

Boys are jerks, especially when you like them.

"Fantastic Baby!"

As the verse ended, I posed along side TOP with my badass outfit.

Clap, clap, clap.

"Very nice! Celia, you finally got used to dancing in high heels I see." The director hollered as he claps echoed the whole stadium.

"Aha, yes, it was due to all those long hard practices." I replied as I remembered how painful my blisteres were the first day.

"Well it payed off! Now let's transition to Bad Boy while we still have you on stage." He went to a stereo and switched on the music.

I took my position in the center of the runway as G walked up to me while wiping his forehead with a colorful handkerchief.

"Hey." I mumbled.

He stared at me emotionlessly as he snatched my hands in his.

The lights dimmed and our shadows loomed.

The music started and I leaned in.

He turned away and dropped my hands.

"Sorry, I'm a bad boy." He backed away while singing the first verse of the song.

Hee hee, he didn't avoid my eyes this time.

"I believe you got it. You learned all your performance acts in just 3 days!"

I cheered as I heard my achievement from the director.

"So does that mean I can take a break?" I asked, hoping to have a day off to spend with Mia.

"Hmmm... Tomorrow, maybe."

"Tomorrow? I need tomorrow, that's the last day I get to see my friend. Please? Can I get tomorrow off?" I pleaded as my interlocked fingers rested on my heart.

The director thought about it and was about to say no when a voice stopped him.

"Let her, she's moving."

I peered behind the director to see G had said that.

He stared at me but quickly glanced away when I caught sight of him.

"Oh, that's right. You're moving into YG the day after tomorrow. Why didn't you say so? Tomorrow you're off, but work twice as hard today!"

"Thank you so much! And thank you G-"

Where'd he go?

Did he leave for lunch already?

"No problem, enjoy yourself!" The director walked away leaving me to wonder about my lunch.