Stars-Crossed

Chapter 8

Why did I do that?

Why the fuck would I do that?

I thought she hated me. That's why she doesn't want to say my name right?

So why did she claimed she liked me?

I picked up my guitar on the ground as I remembered her dejected form leaving my stage room.

If only she turned around to see my teary eyes.

I didn't want her to go.

I tried so hard to push her away at first, but I can't pretend anymore. Every time I stared into her mesmerizing eyes, I fell just a little bit harder.

If only she said she loved me.

Oh, that's right.

She loves TOP.

When she blushed at my question about TOP, I felt my heart sinking to the bottom.

"That bastard!" I requoted after her.

Hey, that's a perfect subject to sing about! Ha, I guessed she helped me with my song after all .

I sketched out some lyrics before scrapping them away. I can't concentrate when I have her beautiful face in my mind.

I made her cry.

It's not the first time I've seen her tearing up either. And what did I do to help?

Nothing. In fact, I probably made it worse.

Her blue eyes were so sparkly though.

Ugh, I can't be that addicted to her. It's only been a few days since I met her.
Plus, there's already enough rumors about us.

Speaking of gossips and mass socializing...

I opened up my laptop to check out the entertainment news.

Thank God she can't read Korean, some of these.... Things... Fans make are just plain embarrassing.

But that photoshopped picture of us together doesn't look half bad. What else is there?

I checked out her Instagram and secretly liked her pictures. Her most recent one was a gorgeous head shot of her in a hotel room. She labeled it 'Listen with your own ears, and look with your own eyes.' It already got half a million likes and comments.

Damn, she's almost as popular as me.

Now let's see... What about her Facebook?

Knock. Knock.

I quickly closed the page about her recent tweet from just a few minutes ago. It said something about her asking how to get over a guy, and I was in the middle of fishing through the comments. I need to know who she's talking about. I hope it's TOP.

The devil himself showed up when I opened my door.

"Yo, Jiyong! Everything all right?" TOP asked as he flashed me a smile. I couldn't help but to feel a little betrayed by my own band member.

"Yeah! What's up?"

"First of all, the dye worked great!"

"Thanks man! I was thinking of adding a few pinks and blues in there to make it a more of a cray-on look."

"That'll look great, but first let's go. Lunch break is over, and everyone is already waiting for you on stage."

When I got there, the first thing my eyes landed on was her.