Money do buy happiness

Chapter 48

Jiyong, just, bribed a whole company.

Like... What.

What happened in this photoshoot was kept strictly private. The doors were locked and the photo crew signed a paper to keep shut of this money deal.

I sat in front of my mirror as my makeup artist went to get more hair spray. Disbelief was still showing on my face as my mind boggled on what had happened 30 minutes ago. I didn't even notice when Jiyong snuck up behind me. He tussled with my hair as I stared at his playful eyes through the mirror.

"I can't believe you-" I was cut off by a kiss to the side of my face and I snapped to the other side. "And I can't believe that you just-" I held my hand up to that kiss as Jiyong laughed.

"Relax. No one is in this room except us right now," he whispers in my ear, "and, the director told us a little secret we were never suppose to know.

"Oh? And what is that?"

"The secrecy that YG is keeping close taps on you."

I looked up at Jiyong as he straighten himself up with a serious tone.

"I suspected that already..." I sighed and stared back at the mirror. "You know the phrase of keeping of your friends close but your enemies closer."

"Yes, but in this day and age. YG doesn't have that power, or legal authorities, to control your life."

"But it has the power to control yours."

"Celia, listen to me, invasion of privacy is huge here. It takes a little more than just money to keep companies aware of their contracts."

"By mean like what you just did?" That came out a little rougher than I expected, but I kept going. "Life can't be bought like that, especially for people who doesn't have the money like you do."

Jiyong's eyes widened at my statement as I bit my lips. I unconsciously stood up when I talked, so I had to awkwardly sit back down.

"Babe..." His soft voice tugged on my heart.

"I'm sorry, I guess, I just, my paranoia was eating me away. YG do control my life even if I payed them off my debt..." My financial struggles before Korean flashed in my mind. "The world is run by money..." I felt arms wrapped around me from behind as I reached for his hands. "And I'm just starting to get a wallet."

Jiyong was silent and I enjoyed his embrace for as long as possible. When the heels of my makeup artist clicked into the room, Jiyong was already sitting back in his own chair.

When the makeup session was finished. Jiyong and I went under the lights and began to try out different outfits.

Just like old times, we goofed around as if no one was watching.

Well, sort of, we still had to keep our hands to ourselves.

The photos will be edited like all the rest, and if any of them went through the advertise team, they could be released to the public.

Jiyong and I both knew that. That's why we still worked hard to model and represent the clothing brand.

When the cameras are off, G-Dragon's smile remained. I believed that was the first time Jiyong had ever been himself on cams.

"I love you." He said behind the door of my changing room.

"No." I replied after destroying his plea to come in.

"Please?"

"I'm changing here!"

"I know."

"I know you know! Aren't you embarrassed that people will see you?"