Runaway

Chapter 44

I woke up to a loud pounding at my door.

"CELIA! YOU UP YET?"

I heard a childish voice yelling at me.

I checked my phone to see it was early noon.

Figures, it was almost sunrise when we all settled in this hotel.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Everyone in the hotel will be up if you keep pounding like that Seungri."

I heard another voice behind the door as I slowly opened it up to see 4 cheerful boys.

"Morning sleeping beauty, you ready to go?" TOP and the rest of Big Bang boys, except Jiyong, greeted me as I let out a yawn.

"Yeah, let's go." I grabbed my stuff and we headed to the hospital.

"Jiyong said he got to move since he was caught looking out the window this morning." Taeyang informed me when we got into our taxi.

"What? Why?" I asked and Daesung simple answered me with:

"VIPs."

I shuddered imagining the scene: Jiyong in crutches near the window to enjoy the peaceful environment, nope, some girl outside looked up and screamed his name.

We got to the hospital with groups of girls already gathered near the doors.

I glanced at TOP when we got out, he nodded and we all put on our disguises.

"This way." Seungri, the one best at Japanese, led us around the hospital courtyard to a backdoor. "Just let me do the talking... But if the manager won't let us in, someone is going to pretend to be sick."

The boys all looked at me and I sighed.

Guess that someone is me.

We avoided the VIPs when we got into the building. Surprising, no one stopped us, there was just an old nurse telling us to wait when we arrived at Jiyong's door.

The nurse later came out of his room pushing Jiyong in a wheelchair. His eyes were tired and red but they lit up when he saw us, or, saw me.

"Celia!" Jiyong threw his hands up and the nurse pushed him forward.

"Nice to see you too hyung." Seungri sarcastically said as we all watched Jiyong jokingly ignored his brothers.

"Who said that?" Jiyong glanced from the ceilings to the walls, stifling a laugh.

The boys rolled their eyes and TOP walked over to the nurse.

"I got this." TOP dismissed the old lady and grabbed the handles to Jiyong's wheelchair.

"What are you-" Jiyong peered behind his shoulder but then veered around immediately when he started flying through the hospital hallway. "AHHHHHHHHHHH YOU DICKS!"

We started laughing, Daesung was clutching his stomach while Seungri was rolling on the ground. Taeyang almost fell over from laughter as TOP smirked proudly.

A doctor yelled out in anger and we were forced to chase after the screaming boy when he nearly crashed into an equipment.

We eventually exited the hospital when there were less people. It was late noon so everyone should be out for lunch, perfect time for us to sneak pass the dispersing fan groups.

A private van picked us up to the airport and Jiyong was helped up the car so he could sit next to me.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and gently head butted me.