Night After

Chapter 52

It was a special night, a night of sweat and blood, and all the pleasure I had always imagined. I shuffled my head to one side, catching the blonde snoring softly beside me. We had the time of our lives in this fancy room, so great that I had to run to the bathroom several times. Now will be the 8th, to shower the sterile stench off.

I love you Jiyong, but you sweat like a pig...
Then again, that's how you stay so skinny...

I snuck out from under the covers after prying his sticky fingers off of me to go to the bathroom, and shortly after he had woken up to join me.

"You're so cute last night." He hugged me from behind as I brushed my teeth. "Oh god look at my hair!" He then fumbled with his nest of tangles as I chuckled at him. Then chocked on some toothpaste...

"Sorry I was so loud." I said after getting into the shower.

"Nah, I wish you were louder." He winked and got into the space with me. After another round, I was sure to be sore, so we quickly dressed and just went our way.

...

I sat uncomfortably on a picnic table as GD jumped on some group's table and kicked their canned drinks. They started to yell but GD just laid down uncaringly.

"And that's a wrap people good job!" The director called and Jiyong got up. The punk dressed actors all started to fan-girl and hug Jiyong, he was consistently crushed by love wherever he went.

I say this as I held his arm to my chest, refusing to let go as we crossed under graffitied bridges. I clung to him like a kitten and he doesn't mind stroking my head.

"It's getting dark, let's make some art." Jiyong said as someone behind us smirked and shook a can of spay paint. We were with a small trusted group within the crew, and we paint what our heart desires. I desired art, Jiyong just spelled profanities. Figures. "Just getting my fuckin' name out there baby." He bit his sexy lips and drew GD with a single swoop of his arm which they then consequently land on my shoulders.

"Say cheese!" Some guy pulled out his phone and Jiyong held me close. I reached my hand out and blocked my face on instinct and Jiyong just grinned.

"Shit! It's the police!" Some other guy a few yards away shouted and we all looked his way. We saw the flashlight beams moving closer as we frantically sprinted out the scene. Jiyong dashed in front of me, pulling me along in the darkness. Our group all split up with the police yelling behind us. I gasped for air as the much more fit Jiyong jerked on my arm. My feet felt the shallow water as we passed one of the middle bridge columns, startling me.

"Ack!" I winced as a sharp pain hits my ankle. Jiyong barely caught my falling form in time as he peered behind me.

"Celia, you alright?" He slung my arm around his shoulder and the other arm around my waist. "Shit, this way." He maneuvered us into the corner crevices of the columns and warp his hand around my mouth to keep me quiet. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." He whispered as the police ran closer and closer. Their boots splashed the puddles of the left over pond as the officers moved along without stopping, their flashlights only beaming forward.

Good, they don't have dogs with them.

Jiyong and I stayed quiet for a few minutes before I crackled a smile and silently laughed to myself.

"What."

I couldn't see his face in the darkness, but I could tell he was giving me a strange look.

"That, that was intense. My heart has never beaten that hard." I took a deep breath and listened to the thumping. Instead, I heard someone else's when he held me close to his chest.

"This brings me back to when I was such a troublemaker." He stroked my back as I imagined a smile on his face. "When I was young and wild."

"You mean when you are now." I replied and he chuckled.

"Yeah... So what's broken?" His hands trailed down my body until he touched my knees, which I stopped him.

"It's my ankle. I think." I leaned on a rock and gently sat down, while his hands are still feeling his way around. "Ow." He nodded and sat next to me.

"Though that was fun, my shoes are totally ruined."

"Of course you say that, don't worry, Gucci will send you another pair." I held my knees into my chest and touched the sore joint. "Let me just sit here for awhile, I heal fast."

"I will too... Because my phone died."

I stared at him in wide eyes and imagined the worst, because my phone was never on the international plan.

I thought about getting it, but then thought about how I was going to be by Jiyong's side at all times, didn't want to waste the money. Bad idea.

I took out my phone and the bright screen made me wince as I searched for wifi.

"Of course not, figures." I grumbled as Jiyong cupped my face and forcing me to stare him in the eyes. He waited for the screen to dim and sleep before kissing me.

"At least we're together." He licked my lips and pulled me closer. I put my useless phone away and wrapped my arms around his heated form on this chilly night.

"I wonder if this is where hobos do it." I peeked around and we were hidden from view. Darkness all around us, and only the slight twinkle in Jiyong's eyes could be seen.

"Let's find out." He pushed me onto the bottom layer of the bridge supports till my back touched the rock I was sitting on.

Not exactly the best smelling place, but hey, at least we're not touching the water.

We used our textile sense to see each other and took off the fabrics that separated us from nature. Our body heat scented where we are in space and our breath directed our mouth toward each other like gravity pulling our very beings.

"I love you Ji-"

"Hey! There you guys are!" A phone light glared at us as Jiyong and I glared at it. "Oh shit!" Jiyong held our naked body close as to not expose me to the group of men. "Sorry, boss, I'll-"

"GET BACK!" Jiyong growled and the light was off, then the guys shuffled behind our column.

Embarrassment ran through my face as we gathered our cloth and blindly put them on. By the time we got back to the group and awkwardly walked to the hotel did I realize that Jiyong and I had swapped some articles.

"They didn't know we were together, well shit." Jiyong flopped next to me in bed after a hot shower. "More bribes will do."

"Pretty sure they know long ago." I flipped through my Instagram app and slapped my forehead when I was tagged in tonight's photo along with G-Dragon.

Way to go...

"Haha, I guess I like showing off too much... That was really fun though. In the dark. Only hearing your breath, and your heartbeat, and shit you do heal fast."

"Yeah I just tripped, no big deal." I turned off the nightstand light and he climbed on top me, but I flipped him over and straddled his sides. He smirked and I whispered in his ear. "And this is how to ride your dragon."