The Conclusion

2 years later

"Autie!" A little boy called as he entered the house. He just came back from school and wondered why a strange man was standing outside their home.

"Did you have a good day at school Yuko?" I answered back as I washed my hands in the sink, getting ready to make dinner.

"Autie!" He called again, hoping to get my attention to see what he's pointing at.

"Okay okay I'm coming!" I dried my hands on the apron and approached Yuko.

On the way I gasped at a figure showing behind the glass door.

Someone was holding 22 roses in a bundle and hiding his or her face.

Oh, who am I kidding.

"Hey babe, missed me?" His chocolate eyes flashed behind those flowers.

-

READERS NOTE:

Sorry I took so long to finish this story, I had the ending all figured out but no matter which way it's sad and bittersweet like every story that ends.

So I held on for as long as possible.
But dragging on won't make the story good either. So screw it, here's your happily ever after and that unfinished knot in my stomach can go away. Or did it??

Haha.

Thank you so much for following along and supporting me! I created this story for those silly yet serious piece of life that I found a lot of fanfics don't spend the time fleshing out. I put a lot of my personalities and thoughts into this story and so glad to make anyone laugh or think during their read. c:

Well, I don't know if I'll be doing another fanfic, but this has been very fun! Enjoyed it a lot!

Thank you all again,

~Ceiliy