Let's start over

Chapter 30

"Good work everyone! That'll conclude Episode 5 of 'Love Sick!'" The film director excitingly clapped along with the crew members as I walked away from my end scene.

"Hey, where are you heading to Celia? Don't you want to join the rest of the crew for the celebration?" Taemin asked when I picked up my bags.

"No, I... Have a few things to do."

"It's Saturday, I thought you don't work for YG today." Taemin smiled cutely as he locked arms with me just like in the drama and dragged me to the rest of the actors. "You always leave after filming! Join us once in a while!"

I nodded and followed him.

Taemin and I were playing a side couple in this new tv show hosted by SM. His sweet innocent attitude was impossible for me to reject.

"Hey Taemin, I need my model for this future outfit."

I was pulled apart from Taemin by someone and we turned around to see that person was Louie.

"Ehhh? But Celia don't work for you today..." Taemin pouted and Louie just shrugged.

"Sorry, maybe next time." Louie led me away and I said my goodbyes to my fellow coworkers.

"Thanks Louie." I thanked him in English when we got away from the film scene.

"No problem."

In the last 2 months, my Korean had significantly gotten better. Louie and I became very close, he was filling the void in my heart when my love left. But it wasn't enough.

Everyday, I painted the flowers that were left in my apartment.

Mia, my friend in the US, was kind enough to deliver all my art supplies along with everything else to me. Unfortunately, the little money I had in the states was used to cover the shipping. All my fortune was now in Seoul, Korea, my new home.

My debt for YG was nearly paid off thanks to the double job I currently have in SM.

My financial life was going well...

My personal life however... Not so well...

The media now gossips about me and Louie Veron. A relationship between fashion designer and a model, how fitting right?

Wrong.

I'm actually a Cyberstar who stalks an idol day and night online.

The one and only idol for me: Kwon Ji Yong.

Also known as G-Dragon, my crush.

He left, and I don't know when he'll be back.

"Flower 88."

I dipped my brush in my paints as I mumbled out loud.

Today I'm painting a single rose, it's about to die, so I'm going to capture the beauty of it before it crumbles away.

The painting only took about 2 hours before I felt tired of my position. I picked up the wet canvas and put it with the rest of the artworks all over my apartment.

This place was pretty cramped... But not at all messy.

Each painting replaced each flower that died. So my walls and floors were decorated the same way he did it that day.

That day.

I never got to tell him I love him. Truthfully. Wholeheartedly. Clearly.

I have problems, I should've told him everything.