Found you

Chapter 49

It felt so nice to sleep in my own bed again. That trip to China was so exhausting, my throat had to take a break from rapping for a while.

Still not sure if it was the extensive encores, or the air pollution... Either way, I'm fucking tired...

I smirked to myself as I lay in my bed, I got to see my girl today. I went through a lot of trouble to make that happen, I could tell she wasn't pleased at my ways. But she'll understand when she is in my situation.

Sigh, how I wish she was in my bed right now....

Just as I was about to drift into sleep, a huge laugh exploded in the living room and my eyes flicked open.

Stupid brothers, and their game night... They know I'm still having jet lack problems and-

Another laugh exploded from out there and I ripped the covers off of me to personally quiet them.

"Hey shut up!" I opened my door to see Seungri standing in the middle of the living room as Daesung, TOP, and Taeyang spread out on the sofa. "What the fuck guys?" I slugged over to them and then something shinned in Seungri hands. My eye twitched when I saw the gold part of my cane. "Seungriiiii." I growled as the maknae leaned on my cane like a Englishman with a fake mustache under his nose and a monocle in his hand.

"Morning Sir Jiyong, fancy for some tea?" He said in English as I snatched my designer cane from his hand, causing him to fall over from the lack of support.

"Don't touch my shit! Remember what you did to my jacket?!" I glared at the nervous Seungri as he scratched the back of his head. He tore my heartbreaker jacket and he was forever banished from my closet.

"I didn't know I gained weight."

"You are always fat."

The guys watched me and the maknae arguing with amusement, often snickering at the witty jokes from both sides.

"You always get the best stuff wahhhh." The youngest boy faked a cry and ran to the kitchen, to eat comfort foods most likely.

I stood smugly at my achievement, picking on Seungri is a must if you ever want to be in Big Bang.

"Now then, goodnight gentlemen." I waved my invisible top hat on top of my head and turned for my room with my cane in hand.

"Goodnight? It's 4 am Jiyong." TOP said which I groaned.

"Yeah, we gotta get to the studio to practice for our Japan concert." Daesung nudged Taeyang's half asleep figure and he snored. "All of us."

I nearly slapped my forehead as I forced myself to not fall face flat on the carpet.

"Whyyyyyyyy." I hissed and Seungri's head pop out from the kitchen door.

"Haha!" The boy with the rice stuffed into his mouth pointed and I nearly threw my cane at him.

Well, I guess it was my fault I went to take pictures without anyone knowing. Therefore I had to act like I slept... Ugh, it's like training days all over again...

I recalled the BSX director had said about my modeling contract. Even though my modeling career is separate from my music one, YG still cared about my image. Therefore, they have spies all over the media. I seriously need to talk with Boss to sort out that mess, after... This mess.

The photoshoot director was pleased about the turnouts with my photos, but he was simply too afraid to release the ones with Celia in it due to the fact that YG company was more powerful. So I asked for the physical copies from the shoot, but they were strangely taken the second they were printed. I thought not much about that, because it was the missing digital files that got me suspicious.
I thought YG had found out, but I paid for the silence... Hmm... There's just too much mess.

The next morning, or should I say, a couple of hours, I escaped to my favorite window of the YG building. The concert preparations were all set, and everyone was getting ready to leave for tour this week.

I still had so much on my mind. I sometimes wished I had a normal life.

I sighed and looked down the glass wall window. The mass under my feet wander about their carefree days as I struggle to achieve above them.

I did this, I picked this life, and now I'll live it.

Though I wander if I would ever get to meet Celia if I wasn't famous...

As I drown in my wistful angst, a particular figure caught my eye. Someone I had met before but long forgotten...

She peered up at the YG building with a sign of sadness, and that's when I caught her whole face.

It's Lily!

I stared straight at her and even raised my hand, but then I remembered the YG glass was one-sided: for privacy reasons. Psh, my ass, being a celebrity is the definition of losing privacy.

Lily kept on walking and my eyes followed her, she waited at a bus stop and that's when an idea lit up.

I grabbed my stuff and ran out the building. Putting my disguise on, I rushed to the bus; nearly missed it.

No one suspected me as I gasped for air. I found Lily sitting by the window and followed her to her stop.

I stepped out and saw a fancy skyscraper named Golden Seoul Complex.

Holy shit, I'm finally going to find her! Thank God Lily was going home rather than going to work, that would've been awkward.

And wow, this place...

I know Celia probably got a good pay, but Lily couldn't possibly afford this...

I spun around excitedly and mentally slapped myself when I noticed the surrounding area.

As Lily snuck around the back and swiped her card to open a set of electric doors, I continued to admire the scenery.

What a minute. Is this? Are you serious? Celia lives here? Right beside my favorite mall?! I could've literally shopped and seen her if I have been shopping these days and- GOD DAMNIT I gaped for too long and now I can't get in.

I huddled near the glass doors to peek at Lily passing the front desk. Beside me, a security guard cleared his throat. He glared at me like I'm some kind of thief and I scratched my head.

"Eheh, I'm looking for someone... A celebrity, you know Celia Roselia?"

A sign of recognition flashed in his eyes, but he kept a stern face and shook his head.

"No."

"You don't have to hide anything, I know she's here." I was about to reveal myself until the guard's deep voice spoke up.

"Please leave the proximity sir, this is a private entrance and non-authorization is restricting prohibited."

Privacy and security? Man this place is cool!

Maybe I should move in too...

"Well, you see, I'm G-Dragon."

"Nice to meet you sir, but non-authorized guests are unable to enter without a pass from the authorized resident."

"... How do I move in?"

"Please see the main front desk." He pointed at the front of the building and I pouted.

"But I'm G-Dragon..." I cursed to myself and headed for the front. But then a pair of blue caught the corner of my eye.

I swoop around and saw the sparkling eyes of Celia. Ignoring the glare of the guard as I slapped my face against the glass, I watched Celia jumping into Lily's arms.

Celia...
CELIA!

Clear liquid spill out of those gorgeous blue eyes as I felt a deep churning in my stomach.

"LET ME IN! I'M HER BOYFRIEND!"