Performing with Big Bang

Chapter 16

"Is it too late to opt out?"

"You're not going anywhere." TOP laughed as he grabbed hold of my tense shoulders.

I winced at the screaming fans beyond backstage as I desperately tried to stop myself from making a run for it.

These high heels would get me nowhere...

"It's because Celia is here!" Seungri cheered as he jumped around excitedly.

Somebody must've given him sugar...

"And a week of broadcasting." Jiyong said when he exited the makeup room.

"Thanks for helping me this morning GD." I smiled at the flamboyant dressed boy in front of me as TOP looked questioned.

"What did you guys do this morning?" TOP stared intensively at Jiyong as Jiyong just smirked.

"I helped her get more fans."

"By doing what?"

"By making one of those videos with her."

"What do you mean? One of those videos."

"You know, one of those." GD and TOP were face to face in those playful glare downs and I slapped my forehead when I understood what they were saying.

"You're making it sound so suggestive Jiyong..." I sighed and pulled the boys apart. "Jiyong just helped me with a vlog, that's all."

"Vlog?" TOP asked when he stopped glaring at Jiyong.

"It's a video log, like on YouTube, to keep up with my fans..."

TOP nodded as I explained farther while Jiyong stuck his tongue out behind TOP's back.

"I saw that!" TOP quickly turned around and reached for Jiyong.

"Ahhh! Third eye!" Jiyong jumped back and dashed away with TOP chasing him.

... Bromance.

"15 minutes!" The director yelled when he poked his head in backstage.

Oh boy oh boy.

"Tea Celia?" Daesung asked when I sat down on a couch beside Taeyang who was reading a newspaper.

"Sure...?"

"It'll calm you down." Taeyang said calmly and confidently.

I should get what he's having.

"Of course! Thanks you guys." I thanked Daesung for pouring the tea and took tiny quick slips because it was hot.

When the 3 of us started to talk about random stuff, TOP and GD decided to join in as well.

GD sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I want a quick photo, stay still." He whispered as he took out his phone and started to take selfies.

Not wanting to be rude, I just hid his arm with mine incase he want to share those pictures online.

Click

"Got you two!"

GD and I turned around to see Seungri holding a camera of his own.

"So that's what you've been up too." I said as GD yelled at the younger boy in Korean.

"No fair! Hyung gets everything!" Seungri pouted as he pointed at Jiyong.

"NO!" Jiyong whined childishly back as his hold on my waist tightened, forcing my body to cling to his.

"Guys, come on. You guys are acting like kids." Taeyang flipped the next page of his newspaper nonchalantly as TOP and Daesung watched the amusing scene before them.