Each other

Chapter 43

"Hey."

I whispered as I leaned over Jiyong's hospital bed.

"Is that, really you?" Jiyong reached for my face but it was too far, so he ripped off the blanket that encased him and attempted to get out of his bed. "My leg!" He whimpered out when he couldn't swing the injured leg around without hurting.

I mentally felt the pain when he winced, so I bent down to help him.

The moment my body was in reachable distance, Jiyong pulled me into the bed with him.

He gripped my arms upwards so I could wrap them around his neck, and I placed my legs on either side of him so I wouldn't put weight to his injury.

And our lips found each other just like that.

"Please don't tell me this is a dream." He gasped out as I slightly bit his bottom lip. "Thank god."

I ruffled his perfect hair with my hands as he grasped for my waist to pull me closer.

Our tongues searched for each other after so many days and our bodies filled each other with warmth as we fitted into each other's tight embrace.

"I'm sorry about before." I let out a whimper when Jiyong's kisses trailed down my neck.

"As long as I have you here now, I wouldn't mind breaking my leg a thousand times." Jiyong sucked on my bare skin around my collar bone and I couldn't help but to moan.

Everything felt so nice and tingly.

"I love you." I lowered my head to lay on his and he smirked.

"I love you too my rose." He sat up more in the bed so our eyes would be at the same level. "Tell me, where have you been?"

"Working..." I kept my answers vague just incase.

"Ignoring me?"

"Well..." I looked away only to have Jiyong cup my face.

"I'm G-Dragon, you can never take your eyes off of me." He placed his forehead on top on mine and I gazed into his perfect chocolate eyes.

"Heehee, right." I giggled when his hands left my cheeks and trailed down my back.

"You got me hurt today you know that?"

"What?" I tilted my head and watched him snicker.

"Because of you, I couldn't concentrate."

"Oh really?" I raised my brows because I knew the real answer.

"Of course, that phone call got me all fired up." His eyes sparkled with sadness and I sympathized.

"I know..."

"Tell me what happened, when you left."

"Nothing... I just worked."

"With who?"

I gave Jiyong a quick look and he scoffed angrily.

Jiyong and Louie are so strange...

Why are they still working together if they hate each other?

"Yeah, still him..." I glanced at the checkered ground but Jiyong clutched my shoulders to bring my attention back.

"Celia... Stay away from him." His tone was deep and serious, which scared me a little.

But he's my main source of income, kind of hard to avoid my boss and manager...

Plus, the whole kiss accident was way behind us.