Surprise

Chapter 42

"I wish I was there too." I whispered to myself as I stared at G-Dragon's latest Instagram photo.

I sat down on my couch as Lily shuffled the channels on my new flat screen TV.

"Thanks for inviting me over on your day off." Lily smiled as I nodded.

"Thanks for not telling him..." I felt the guilt of lying to Jiyong when Lily replied to his texts couple days ago.

"Hey, it's for his own good right?"

"Yeah... I hope his concert went alright."

"The video is out last night, you haven't seen it?"

"It was? I was so busy with modeling I haven't even checked!"

"I heard it went amazing, really wish I've went."

"Same..."

I was holding myself back from buying his ticket, it would hurt me more if I bought it and didn't go.

"Celia, it's okay. I'm here if you need someone to talk to." Lily noticed my watery eyes and I stared at her with contemplation.

"Alright, will you help me then? Help me... Say his name?"

Lily was a little taken back by this request, but she accepted it.

"I would be glad to help, what exactly is the problem?"

"I have this problem of not saying... A lover's name after this trauma, but some how, it happened again randomly." I stuttered while trying to keep a blush in.

Lily nodded with question and offered her advice.

"You need to start from the beginning if you want me to help you solve it."

I fumbled with my hands as I thought about how I should began my story.

"Let me get a glass of water, then I'll be ready to began." I got up rapidly and shuffled into my kitchen.

After this, 3 people would know my secret...

I really do trust Lily as I trust Mia and Jiyong... Right?

Well, I gotta take a chance now.

I got my water but forgot about my manners.

"Lily! What would you like to drink?" I grabbed a new glass but heard no reply. "Lily! Drink?" I picked up my volume as I cautiously walked to the kitchen door.

Weird... She should hear me by now.

So I yelled.

"LILY? DO YOU WANT SOMETHING TO DRIN-"

When I poked my head out the kitchen, I saw Lily's wincing face as she held a finger up to her lips. My eyes widened when I heard a muzzled voice in the phone she was currently on and I immediately grasped the situation.

Lily was trying to get me to be quiet... Because-

Lily automatically shut the phone before I finished my sentence and stare at me with a ghostly expression.

"That was Jiyong." Lily stood up urgently and ignored the phone call that just came in. "He heard you."

Because Jiyong might find out...

"Wha, what are you going to say?" I was speechless as my heartbeat slowed to react.

"I, I don't know..." Lily flinched each time her phone buzzed and rung in her hand.