City of Romance *OPTIONAL*

Chapter 51 (.5)

This is an optional chapter. Which means it will not affect the main plot and you will not miss out if you decide to skip it.

Be sure to read the author note beforehand, especially if you are still conflicted about sexual contents.

FOR THE MENTALLY MATURED ONLY. And to the people who are just here for the smut (I know you're out there), there are no spoilers incase you do want to read the entire story.

You have been warned.

Now,

Enjoy.

...

"Come."

I peeked into the small dim room lightened by the scented candles on the walls. In the middle was a beautiful king sized bed decorated in the same style as a French monarch's. I brought my hands to my mouth as my lover walked ahead. He went to sit at the edge of the royal comforter, and my heartbeat fastened.

"Whenever you're ready." His eyes said as our breathe mimicked the silence. A hint of music played in the background as I hoped for a soundproof room. I glanced around one last time before taking a deep breath, approaching the man who I had done so much with. All those laughs and tears we had shared seemed so minuscule compared to what we are about to do now.

"I'm ready." I lowered my forehead onto his and the tips of our lips touched, teasing one another with our heated breaths. His gleaming eyes bore into mine as we found our bodies leaning back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and crashed our mouths together as we had onto the bed. My hands found his soft hair and tangled my fingers into it as our kiss deepened. Our tongue battled each other for control as one sucked on another by our teeth. I gasped for air when I had lost and he immediately went to wrestle my neck, marking me. His hands went down my back and squeezed my butt, pulling them to his pelvis. I grind my body against his as if we were dancing, exchanging moans with each movement.

"So hot." He unzipped my dress as I unbuttoned his suit, soon we were in our undies and still burned of body heat. He cooled me off by blowing on my skin after leaving trails of kisses. I guided him where to go after he unhook my bra, careful with the sensitive areas as he sucked on my nipple and played with the other. It sent tinkling sensation down my body and to my womanhood, releasing whimpers trapped inside my vocal cords. He licked his lips afterwards and smirked at me, enjoying my reactions as he slide my panties off with ease. My cheeks flushed as he rubbed my pinkness, working his magic fingers as I moaned uncontrollably.

"I want." I gasped out as I felt his chest with my hands, trailing down to grasp his hardened manhood threatening to rip his boxers.

"Yeah baby. What do you want?" He watched my hands exploring his shape and structure, sighing happily when I had found his sensitive part.

"I want you." I breathed loudly as he too found my most sensitive. I sat up and so did he, not ending the building pleasure from just the rubbing. I grabbed the rim of his boxers and pulled gently, releasing the dragon from its might hold as I marveled at its strangeness. I grabbed hold of its skin bound hardness, curious how it could ever fit in anyone's pants as he laughed at me.

"Lick it." He instructed me as I winced, it was a deep smell I had never smelled from him, sweaty, but intoxicating. I stuck out my tongue and licked the shaft, feeling all the textures as I moved to the tip. Careful to hide my teeth, I sucked on the head and made him twitch. "Yeah, right there." I clasped the rest of his member with my fingers and stroked him with the slimy saliva dripping down my mouth. "Mmmm, yeah, don't forget the balls." I giggled at his short gasps as I squeezed those strange orbs as well. His hands came down on my head and softly guided me to deep-throat, not enough to choke me but enough for me to taste his entire manhood. I looked up to find him staring, I probably looked very silly at this angle.

"Salty..." I noted as I watched the clear liquid coming out of the tip. I massaged it with my tongue and sucked even more as I got addicted to his moans. I wanted to hear more, but he pushed me off and pried open my legs. "Wait-" I felt a hot tongue licking my walls as my fingers twirled on the bedsheets. I probably looked worse at this angle...

"I'm gonna loosen you up a little." He said and I nodded, then a finger entered me and I moaned loudly. He rubbed my clitoris and flicked his finger inside me, building my pleasure to almost the peak with those movements. "You're so wet." He tasted his fingers when my body shook, begging him to come back. "You're ready now." He got on top of me after putting on a condom and we shared our taste with a kiss, before a sting went through my body.

"Ah-" I cried out but was muffled by his mouth. I felt myself stretching to fit him, it wasn't as painful as I thought, but it was not a walk in the park knowing a layer of skin had ripped to its permanent shape.

"I'll be gentle." He saw my quivering lips and cupped my face. He started moving and my insides hugged him tightly, enjoying his presence as I found myself moving along. He fastened when he realized I was pulling him in, and moaned with each deep thrust. I covered my mouth with the back of my hand and watched him bit his lips.

"Mmmm, faster." I begged and he complied, leaving me breathless and pleasurable. It was a sensation out of this world. I was just mesmerized by a repeating pound to my gut. As if waves had crashed onto the rocks, each time closer to shore. It wasn't a firework explosive climax as I had been taught to be, it was more like a slow steady static that just never ends. And it was all so good.

"I'm gonna cum." He breathed in, followed by some twitching and irregular thrusts, grabbed me tightly and I felt the tip swollen deep inside me. "Yeah..." He breathed out and collapsed on top of me. I rubbed his hair and kissed him.

"I love you." I thanked him and he smiled at me.

"Love you too baby..." He rolled the used condom off and grabbed another one. "Ready for round two?" I sat up and brushed my messy hair out of my eyes.

"Haha, you bet."