Anew

Chapter 25

Last night I cried.

My swollen eyelids are shielded by dark sunglasses and I don't dare to rip down the manly front I put up everyday.

What was happening with my love life? I wish I knew.

Is the man I wanted to be too different from the man I actually am?

Apparently so.

What can I do?

"Sooo... What do you think?" The video director snapped me out of my thoughts and I tore my eyes from the computer screen to that person.

"I'm sorry... What?"

"Jiyong, I replayed the music video like 5 times. Is there something you are not satisfied with?" The director played the One of a Kind music video again and I actually payed attention this time.

"I like it, I think it's finished." I got up to get a snack after I finalized the video and saw Louie entering the studio.

"Good afternoon Mr. G-Dragon." His cheerful face made me cringe on the inside, I hid my dislike towards him.

"Good afternoon Louie, do you wish to see me?"

"Oh yes, I need to show you something."

"... Okay, make it quick." I checked my phone in my pocket to see that it's almost 3.

Celia is getting off at that time, I wonder if she needs a ride.

"Of course!" Louie pat my shoulder and led me to an office room.

When I entered the room, I was amazed by the variety of outfits hung on the walls and laid out on the tables.

"Wow, these are..." I was speechless by the art pieces before me.

"I know! And there's more!" Louie held up a shirt in relation to my torso and smiled. "Try this on, you can leave your stuff on that chair."

I did what he said and eagerly went to the dressing room.

I'm a fashion icon, and I love it.

It felt like I've been changing and comparing outfits for several hours. I'm not too sure because my phone was still in my other jacket.

"... And this one has a majestic collar that goes along with these checkered-"

"Louie, I'm quite hungry. We should take a break."

"Oh, but YG Boss demanded you to pick at least 10 outfits for the next photo shoot."

"... Oh, alright." I peeked at the windows to see the sun going down.

Hmmm... Why haven't Celia contacted me?

Is she avoiding me?

I walked over to my jacket and reach for my phone, but Louie dragged me away lecturing on farther designs.

"You have to sketch out a design of your own. I have to make it by tomorrow, so there's no time to waste!"

Louie and I ordered food to our office that evening. I spent the whole day in this studio and got a lot of work done.

My One of a Kind music video will be released tonight and tomorrow I was scheduled for many performances.

"Thanks for your hard work Louie, let's call it a night." I snatched my jacket and was about to head out but Louie stopped me.

"Why don't we get some coffee together to talk about future designs?"

"Well..." I halted in thought as I stared at the French boy.

Louie is a busy man who never seems to make free time outside his work. It would be rare to casually chat with him... Plus I want to explore farther into his creative insight.

And maybe discuss about Celia...

Celia...

I want to drive her home and hold her in my arms.

I want to apologize for my anger last night and be her lover again.

I will be G-Dragon forever, I will become him if I have to.

"G-Dragon?" Louie tilted his head in question and caught my attention. "Is something bothering you?"

"I might have something to do Louie" I'm going to go find Celia. "I'll catch you later-"

"She went home already."

I snapped my head to him immediately to clash my wide opened eyes against his smiling ones.

"How do you know..."

"Celia is my worker, of course I know everything about her." His tone of voice was confident, which irked me. "So how about coffee? We can discuss this farther."

"... Let's go."

We visited the cafe Celia and I went to which reminisced me with happiness and guilt.

"She's doing fine... You seem to worry about her a lot." Louie ordered the same as I did and we sat across from each other.

I glared at him under my sunglasses even though he can't see me.

"Well, I'm her boss too."

"Is that so? I just thought she worked for YG."

"She is... But personally..." I bit my tongue regretting revealing the confidential information to a SM employee, but I have to finish what I spilled or else it would become a misunderstanding. "Celia is under my supervision."

"... I see... You two must be close then."

I glanced at his contended face to find no suspicion.

"We have to."

"But you two aren't?"

"... We're fine, we're just working together..." I looked around the cafe as I dodging his questions.

Eventually he gave up. Or so I hoped.

"You've been wearing those sunglasses all day, it was getting in the way of the outfits."

"... My apologies, I didn't sleep well last night."

"Maybe you should talk to someone about your lady problems."

"Stop Veron, I can only commit to my career right now."

Louie smirked as I grunted.

"So what you're saying is, nothing is going on between you and Celia, and nothing will happen?"

No.

"Yes." I faked my seriousness as Louie brought up my love life again.

"You seriously don't like Celia romantically?"

No.

"Yes." I lied again and told him to drop it.

"Well, that's good." He seemed to be hinting his interest in my girl as he ticked me off even farther. "Because she doesn't seem to like you either."

I tried my best to control my anger from bursting but it showed in my voice.

"Why the fuck would she tell you that?"

Louie glared at me but remained calm.

"She tells me everything."

"What did she say?"

"That she loves someone else."

You fucking liar!

"Of course I know that!"

"She wouldn't learn to love two at the same time, so you can forget about it Mr. Jiyong."

Tsk. Maybe she did tell him everything.

"She can too!" I shouted impulsively and realized my mistake.

Fuck, it's obvious that I love her.

Louie's smirk like grin made me want to punch him in the face.

Celia must've told him things that I didn't know.

Does she like him more?

Does she actually love him instead?

No, she loves G-Dragon. She told me that personally.

"Then why did she decided to avoid you? It's pretty obvious she is moving on. So why won't you?"

Louie's words jumbled in my mind turning it into mush.

She was avoiding me...

She's really moving on this time...

So why aren't I?

"Goodnight Louie." I stood up from my stool and left the cafe.

I need time to think about this. That is...

If I have any time.

It's 12am, One of a Kind will be released to the public.

GD is back, and Jiyong will recede.