Sharing is loving

Chapter 34

When Jiyong's lips clashed against mine, I felt my world spinning beyond my control.

It felt right.

I placed the painting down without breaking the kiss and reached for Jiyong's body.

With my arms around his neck and his hands in my hair, I let myself melt into him.

Our tongues battled and we gasped for air.

Leaving only a second for us to gaze into each other's eyes, we found ourselves kissing yet again.

It was more than just kissing.

Our bodies collided and without a moment's notice, Jiyong had pushed me down into the couches.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We exchanged our feelings between each moans as he laid himself on top of me.

He stared at me passionately as he smiled contently.

I let out a giggle when he bent down to reach for my lips. His hands traveled down my shoulders as I shivered at his touch.

This seems so unreal.

Just 4 months ago I was in the US idolizing over a poster of G-Dragon, now I'm making out with the real deal in his own apartment.

"Mhm." I gasped out each breath as he planted a kiss down the side of my neck.

"You're mine." His whispered into my ears as his tugged on my shirt, pulling it down for a second before sweeping it upwards.

"Wait!" I gasped out but was stopped by Jiyong's mouth.

His hand scooped under my clothing to feel my belly button and then my rib cage.

"I'll be gentle." He said before place his face on my belly, staring at it smugly before kissing it.

"Wait, J-" I involuntarily paused causing me to wonder what had just happened.

His name on the tip of my tongue and yet it lingered there.

Oh no.

I can't say his name anymore...

"Celia?" Jiyong looked up at my shocked face and stopped whatever he was doing. "Celia? Babe, are you alright?" He cupped my face and I gazed into his worried eyes.

"I..."

"I'm sorry... I'll go slow." He kissed my forehead and got up from the couch.

I sat up and stared at his back as he walked away. He went into the kitchen and got 2 cups of water.

"Thanks." I whimpered out when he handed me a cup.

"You're just so beautiful you know." He humphed as he smiled. "I guess I got out of control." He sat down besides me and took a sip of his water. "You gotta stop me, say my name or something."

I glanced at him sadly and told him the truth.

"I can't seem to say your name... Again."

He nearly spat out the water as his eyes widened.

"Celia, are you sure?" He grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me a little as he stared into my eyes, searching for answers.

I don't know what's happening either.

"Yes..." I looked away at the wall and he sighed.

"Maybe now is the time you should tell me your past." He placed his face in his hands as his elbows rested on his knees.

"I-"

After many months of dodging the story, I finally prepared to spill the whole thing out.

I told him.

The trauma that happened causing me to behave the way I do.

I watched his eyes grew wider as his pose stiffened.

He's angry. He's sad. He's in love.

When I finished telling me about my high-school experience, he embraced me without a second notice.

"Celia... I hate this." His husky voice gave off a hint of guilt and I brushed his hair to reassure him that it was the past. "I never want to see you hurt again... I want to protect you."

"Thank you." My hands stroked his face and he smiled gently.

"Could you tell me more stories? About your past?"

"What kind of stories?"

"How did you grow up?" Jiyong's eyes glimmered like a curious child he is, and he went quiet as I recalled my childhood.

"I grew up in a strict cage that is an orphanage... Every child worked after school to keep the shabby place presentable... We weren't allowed to keep pets or have girlfriends or boyfriends until were out of that cage at an legal age... We weren't allowed to leave after 8pm unless given permission by the caretakers... They fed us the same health food and taught us how to behave prime and proper all to attract the attention of wannabe parents... The more people who adopts from that orphanage, the more money the government is allowed to spare... Mia and I were never adopted because we were more or less Asian... People tend to go to Asia if they desired an exotic child... So the caretakers hated us and we survived by staying together as sisters and best friends... The orphans are free to leave when they are accepted into a college... I'm glad I finally got out of that cage... I never want to go back in there again."

"Wow." Jiyong let out a gasp as his eyes trailed to the floor. "I can't imagine the humiliations of being an orphan... I'm fortunate to have this life even though it has been a bitter bliss..."

There was a moment of silence before Jiyong talked about how he became a child star to training at SM then YG... He wrote songs everyday forcing him to be a perfectionist, and he changed his personality so he could attract more fans. He worked day and night paving down the road he was prepared to walk on; and from a child rapper of one band to being the leader of another, he drove himself down the biggest career path he could ever hope for.

I envied his success, but then again, I envy mostly everyone's.

"Now you're one the biggest icon of Korea." I admitted, feeling proud for the hardworking boy in front of me.

"I enjoy every second of it." He smirked and then laid his forehand on top of mine. "If I wasn't a star, I wouldn't have met you."

We shared a kiss as I giggled in his grasp.

"I could say the same."

"We were meant to be." He placed both arms on each side of me as he looked down into my eyes. "Celia... I never want to leave your side, so... I'm bringing you with me on my first world tour."

The romantic atmosphere paused as wind blew outside the window.

What.

What is he thinking?

Is he crazy?

If he isn't, then I am.

I am crazily happy.

My eyes widened impossibly large and my mouth gaped even bigger.

"I-" I stuttered out of pure delight and surprise. "I'd be honored!"

Jiyong laughed and laid his body on top of mine, hugging me as we cuddled on the couch.

"But keep it a secret, this can cause the biggest scandal of my life." Jiyong half joked and kissed my cheek.

I smiled but then faded as I realized my schedule.

"Wait, I can always call for a break from Louie but I can't skip my drama scenes."

Without a delayed response, Jiyong knew exactly what to do.

"We'll be flying back each week." He nuzzled his face into my hair as he held me closer.

"What about... The name problem?"

"I'll find you a therapist or something... But, listening to your story, I think that we should stay together wherever we go, so that you can get more used to me." He winked and I chuckled.

"Is that the real reason why you're bringing me with you on tour?"

He pouted cutely and faked teared.

"No... I wanted to be with you..." He wined childishly but his innocent act was cut short when he said his next sentence. "I needed a lady on the road to keep me distracted from stress."

"Excuse me?" I nearly pushed him out of the couches as I pretend to be offended.

"Not just any lady, Celia! And only her." He struggled with his held on me as I cracked a smile. "You were acting? Ack, I should've known, you are an actress!"

"Bleh~" I winked as I stuck my tongue out.

Jiyong chuckled and licked my tongue causing us to make out like before.

"... I'm tired, let's sleep like this." He offered after our face battle was over.

I blushed and agreed with a yawn.

His body slid behind me as I rest on his arm that was wrapped around my waist.

"Good night." I kissed his smug looking face and closed my eyes as my mind struggled to turn down the thoughts.

What a day...

I kissed G-Dragon of Big Bang, and I even revealed my past to someone who's not Mia.

I must really love him.

He's so warm and I feel so safe.

I wish we can lay like this forever.

But we can't.

Not being able to say his name has been the least of the problems that will be coming my way.

Day by day, step by step, I face the new scenes of my own drama.

What will happen?

Tone in next time in Celia's adventure in Korea-

Wait what?

Stop it brain.

I'm thinking too much, I should just go to sleep in my idol's arms.

Is he asleep yet?

My fan dream is nearly fulfilled.

I just need to hear his voice one more time before going to la la land.

...

"Baby good night."