1

Talia's POV

"This way Freckles." Christen says as we walk through a hotel in Dallas

"Hello ladies." Someone says as we approach.

I think his name is Vlatko.

"Welcome to camp." The dude says. "Here are your room keys."

I take my key then Christen and I head up to the floor with the National Team rooms.

Christen and I were in New York for a Re-inc shoot so we arrived on a different flight from our Utah Teammates for SheBelieves

"Are you my roommate?" I ask.

"I am not."

"Do you know who my roommate is?"

"No, but I'll go with you to find out." Christen says.

I nod then we walk to my room. I use the key card then walk into the room and see my roommate with her back to me.

"Hey." Christen says then my roommate turns around and reveals herself to us.

"TOBY." I shout then I run and hug her.

"Hey Munchkin." Tobin says and hugs back.

Since Christen lives with me during the season Tobin has stayed with us a lot and she's became a very good friend.

"You're my roommate?" I ask.

"Looks like it."

"Cool."

"Talia you need to unpack." Christen says.

I nod then begin putting my stuff away as Christen and Tobin get comfortable on Tobin's bed

"So Talia how are you liking Utah?" Tobin asks.

"It's nice, but some girl keeps hitting on Christen."

"Who?" Tobin seethes making me back away from her. "Oh sorry sweetie, I'm not mad at you, but can you tell me who's flirting with my wife?"

"Vero." I say.

"Talia usually stops it before it starts." Christen says.

"How?" Tobin asks.

"She picks me up and takes me away from the girl."

"That's my Munchkin." Tobin says and smiles at me.

"Hey..." I say and frown at Tobin. "I'm taller than you."

"You're still my Munchkin."

"Fine." I playfully groan since I sorta like the nickname then I finish putting my stuff away. "So how's my favorite pregnant lady doing?"

"She's good." Christen says as she and Tobin smile at the mention of their wife.

"When's she due?" I ask.

"April 15th." Tobin says.

"So you two will miss the first few games of the season?" I ask.

"Probably."

"Cool." I say. "I'm done."

"Cool." Christen says. "Now for me to unpack.

Tobin and I wordlessly follow Christen out of our room and down the hall to her room.

On the way to her room we pass by some girls so Tobin and Christen say hi to them while I keep my head down until we get to her room.

"Christen?" I hear one of my favorite voices say as we enter the room