84

Talia's POV

"Hey Talia." Andi Sullivan says as I get out of my car.

"Hi." I say then I grab my bag from my car and head to the locker room to get ready to for todays game against Atlanta City.

As I'm walking into the locker room, I look at our Line-up on the wall.

1-Audrey Solo
2-Lynn Wilms
4-Sarah Gorden
3-Isabella Fletcher
15-Katie McCabe
12-Andi Sullivan
13-Morgan Brian
10-Daniëlle van de Donk
14-Talia Martin(C)
9-Vivianne Miedema
11-Lieke Martens

Once in the locker room, I put my stuff down in my locker then my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

After we've inspected the pitch, my teammates and I head back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I take my AirPods out, take out my nose ring, take off my necklaces and my rings, then I put my jewelry and AirPods in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my wife's Arsenal jersey then I put on my warm up top and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my green boots.

After my boots are on I get up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my green jersey while the coaches do their last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end, we are told to head to the tunnel so I head to the back of the line in the tunnel.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so someone leads us out onto the field

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the Atlanta players.

After we shake hands, we take a starting XI picture, I do the coin toss, then we do our huddle before we head onto the field.

Once on the field I look up to where my family should be sitting, but the box is empty which causes me to sigh.

"You okay?" Moe asks.

"Yeah." I say. "Let's just get this shit over with."

- - - - -

Leah's POV

"Now I don't wanna see you back here anytime soon alright?" One of the NICU nurses says as I put my daughter into the stroller next to her brother.

"Trust me." I say. "We won't be back for a long time."

"Good." The nurse says then I hug her before my family and I leave the NICU.

Kaia's been cleared to leave the hospital.

I have no clue what happened and I don't wanna know what happened.

All I know is my daughter's healthy now and she gets to come home and be a normal baby.

"So where do you wanna go?" Aaliyah asks as we ride the elevator down.

"The stadium." I say. "Talia needs to see Kaia."

"Alrighty then." Aaliyah says as the elevator door opens.

After the elevator door opens, I push my kids' out, then Aaliyah and I leave the hospital and head outside.

Once outside, Aaliyah and I load the twins into Athena's car.

When we found out Kaia could come home, Athena, Axel, and Lanie went and pulled the car around.

After Kaia and Zaire are secured in the car, I put the stroller in the back of the car then I get in the car and sit in-between Axel and Lanie.

Axel and Lanie are secured in their carseats while I'm sat in the third row of the car.

Zaire and Kaia are in their carseats in the second row of the car while Athena and Aaliyah are up front.

"You two wanna watch Mama?" I ask as I pull out my phone.

"Yay." Axel and Lanie say then I pull up the Inter New York game on my phone.

"Whats the score?" Athena asks as she drives to the stadium.

"1-0." I say. "Talia just scored."

"Mama." Axel says as he points at the screen.

"That is your Mama." I say with a smile.

"She just can't stop scoring." Aaliyah says.

"I wonder if she'll set a record." Athena says.

"Maybe." I mumble as I watch my wife play while also checking on my four kids.

After a very long drive thanks to traffic, we get to the stadium so Athena pulls under the stadium then she parks in her reserved parking spot.

Once we're parked I get the elder twins out of the car, grab the stroller, then I get the young twins out of the car and put them in the stroller.

"Come on my babies." I say as I look at my almost two month old twins. "Let's go see your Mama."

"Mama." Lanie says then we all walk over to the tunnel.

We were in traffic so long we missed basically the whole game.

When we get to the tunnel, I hear the full time whistle blow so I push the stroller out onto the field.

"Oh my fuck." I hear Amy say causing me to look at her. "She got out?"

"She did." I say with a smile. "Where's Talia?"

Everyone points to the far side of the field so I look where they're pointing and see my wife sitting by herself with her jersey over her face.

"Excuse me." I say then I wheel my youngest twins across the field to my wife.

When I get to my wife, I nudge her until she takes her jersey off her face.

"What?" Talia says then she looks up and sees me.

"Did someone order a healthy set of twins?" I ask with a smile.

"Fuck off." Talia says then she scrambles to her feet and looks in the stroller. "She's fine?"

"She's got a clean bill of health." I say as Talia grabs Kaia while I grab Zaire.

"Holy shit." Talia says then she looks at me. "She's really okay?"

"She's fine Moonshine." I say with a smile. "Kaia is fine."