3

Talia's POV

"I can't wait to play." I mumble as Tobin and I wait for everyone in the lobby of our Hotel here in NYC.

I didn't play in the Japan game in Dallas or the England game in Orlando, but Vlatko's already promised me that I'm playing in the Spain game in a couple days.

"I think most of us are ready to see you play Munchkin." Tobin says causing me to smile.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"Um I believe we are going to an aquarium then we'll shop and get dinner before a hockey game."

"Do you know which game?"

"We are going to see the Rangers play someone." Tobin says as a bunch of the girls stream into the lobby

"I'll be back." I say then I sprint up to my room and grab my NY Rangers beanie and my NY Rangers jersey hoodie.

Once I have everything I sprint back down stairs and come to a stop in front of Tobin, who's with the other girls.

"I'm ready." I say with a stupid grin on my face and bounce from side to side.

"Well that was fast." Tobin says.

"Where'd you go?" Christen asks.

"Tobin said we are going to a Rangers game so I got my beanie and hoodie."

"I take it you're a Rangers fan."

"Their stadium is a mile from where I live."

"You live in New York?" Becky asks making all the girls look at me.

"I grew up here."

"Where?" Kelley asks.

"New York City."

"I know that." Kelley says. "But where in New York City?"

"Hell's Kitchen." I say.

"Do you still live there?" Alex asks

"I do."

"So does that mean you know good food spots?" Kelley asks.

"Yeah." I say. "You do know that you can walk outside to that bagel stand and get the best bagel you've ever had in your life."

"Breakfast for tomorrow then." Alex says.

"Know any places for dinner?" Christen asks.

"Italian sound good? I ask and everyone agrees. "One moment."

I walk away from the group, get out my phone, then I call some one

"Talia mia piccola stella. Come stai??" (Talia my little star. How are you?)

"Ciao Zio Vito. Sto facendo bene, come stai?" I say. (Hi Uncle Vito. I'm doing good, how are you?)

"Sto andando alla grande. Allora, come va?" Uncle Vito says. (I'm doing great. So what's up?)

"Quindi, si sa come sono stato chiamato per la Nazionale?" (So you know how I got called up to the national team?)

"Sì."(Yes.)

"Bene siamo a New York per il campo, ma ci sono appesi intorno al quartiere tardi stasera così mi aggiravo se si poteva tenere il negozio aperto fino a tardi per noi?" I say. (Well we are in New York for camp, but we are hanging out around the neighborhood later tonight so I was wandering if you could keep the shop open late for us?)

"Ovviamente. Qualsiasi cosa per la mia piccola stella. A che ora?"(Of course. Anything for my little star. What time?)

"Cinque e trenta?" (5:30?)