25

Talia's POV

"So why are we in a hotel?" Amy asks as we step off the elevator in our hotel, the Park Hyatt Tokyo.

After the gold medal match we got our medals then we had a party with friends and family.

Now Amy and I are about to have our own party while Aaliyah watches my kids for the night.

"Because I didn't want our teammates to hear me blow your back out." I say as I lead my girl down to our suite.

"Ooh." Amy says. "Smart Talia."

I chuckle then I pick up my gold medal winning girlfriend and carry her to our suite

Once we get to the Tokyo Suite, I open the door, carry Amy into the room then I close and lock the door.

"Ooh this place is nice." Amy says as I set her down.

"Only the best for my girl." I say.

Amy giggles then she turns around and strokes my face.

"Can I undress you Daddy?" Amy asks.

"Only if I can undress you first." I say.

Amy smiles at me and lifts up her arms so I take off her shirt and her bra then I squat down and take off my girlfriends shoes, socks, pants and thong.

Once Amy is fully nude I lick her pussy a few times then I stand up and kiss my girl.

"Mmmm." Amy says. "I taste nice."

"Yes you do princess." I say.

"Can I undress you now?" Amy asks.

"Of course Baby." I say.

Amy smiles at me then she takes off my shirt.

"I love that you don't wear bra's." Amy says then she kisses my boobs.

I chuckle at my girlfriend then I watch the most beautiful woman in the world squat down and take off my shoe's, socks, pants, and boxer.

Once I'm fully nude, Amy kneels at my feet then she starts stroking my dick as she looks up at me.

"You're so big Daddy." Amy says then she licks up my shaft

"Fucking hell." I mumble.

"Can I suck your dick Daddy?" Amy asks.

"Later beautiful." I say then I pick my girl up.

Once Amy's in my arms, she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my body.

"Later?" Amy asks.

"I need to be in you Baby." I say then I love on my girls neck. "My dick needs to be inside of you Princess."

Amy moans then she pulls my head out of her neck.

"Take me to bed Daddy." Amy says. "Take me to bed and fuck me."

"With pleasure princess." I say then I walk us to the bed.

Once at the bed, I sit down then I cup Amy's face.

"Can you ride me Baby?" I ask.

"Fuck yes." Amy says then she guides my dick into her. "Oh Daddy."

"Feel good baby?" I ask.

"So good Daddy." Amy moans. "You're so big."

"You want me to help you Baby?" I ask as my hands move to Amy's hips.

"No Daddy." Amy says then she puts my hands on her tits. "I got this."

"Okay Princess." I say then I kiss my girl. "I love you Amy."