67

Talia's POV

"So what am I wearing?" I ask as I walk out of the bathroom after showering.

"Damn." Leah mumbles then she hands me the clothes I'm wearing for today's thing.

"Alright." I say then I put on the clothes Leah wants me to wear.

Once I'm dressed, Leah and I grab our things then we head down stairs

"We're going." I say as Leah and I get to the living room.

"Alright." Amy says from the floor where she's playing cars with Axel.

"Bye Mama." Lanie says from the couch where she's drawing with Amy's soulmate Xena.

"We'll bring dinner back." Leah says.

"Sounds good." Amy says. "Have fun."

"We'll try." I say then my soulmate and I leave our house and make the walk to where I'm filming today.

I'm gonna be apart of the next episode of the HBO show called The Shop.

Myself, Lebron, Mav Carter, Jason Sudekis, Carmelo Anthony, Keegan Michael Key, Jack Harlow, Liz Cambage, and Paul Rivera are all on the show today.

I'm excited, but kinda nervous so I asked Leah to go with me.

After walking for about 10 blocks, Leah and I arrive at the barbershop we're filming at then we head inside.

Once inside, Leah and I greet everyone then I get mic'd up while Leah goes and sits off camera.

"You're good to go." The person who put a mic on me says. "You'll be sat in-between Melo and Lebron."

"Thank you." I say then I go and sit in the barber shop chair that's in-between Melo and Lebron.

"You want some wine to drink?" One of the producers asks.

"Uh do you have any sodas or water?" I ask. "I'm almost 2 years sober."

"Of course." The lady says then she lists of the sodas they have.

"Root Beer is great." I say.

The producer lady nods then she walks away, pours my drink, and returns back to me.

"Thank you so much." I say.

"Of course." The lady says then she walks away.

After the producer lady walks away, the show starts filming.

The first topic is about fame so I sit back and wait as the more famous people talk about their fame. 

"Talia do you think there's a difference between the fame you have and the fame your father had?" Mav asks.

"Definitely." I say. "When people see me they want a picture, or if I'm here in New York they'll give me a nod then keep walking."

"And the fame your father had?"

"Well for those who don't know my father was apart of the Mafia." I say.

"Oh shit." Jason Sudekis says

"And whenever people saw him, they would usually divert their eyes or cross the road." I say.

"When did you find out about your family being in the Mafia?" Lebron asks.

"When I was 12." I say. "And I realized my life was different a month after I found out."

"How?"

"Well we originally lived in the Bronx, then after my dad's mom died, we moved to Manhattan, I found out about the mafia, then I saw how people treated my Dad when we were out as a family." I say.