70

Talia's POV

"Oh shit." I groan as I get out of my car. "I'm getting too old for this."

Once I'm out of my car, I grab my bag from my trunk then I lock my car and head to the locker room.

As I walk into the locker room, I check the line-up on the wall.

1-Audrey Solo
2-Lynn Wilms
4-Sarah Gorden
3-Linda Sembrant
15-Katie McCabe
13-Morgan Brian
10-Daniëlle van de Donk
19-Jackie Groenen
14-Talia Martin(C)
9-Vivianne Miedema
11-Lieke Martens

Once in the locker room, I put my stuff down in my respective locker then I head outside for the pitch inspection.

Tonight'll be my first game back since I had surgery.

After we've inspected the pitch, my teammates and I head back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I take my AirPods out, take out my nose ring, take off my necklaces and my rings, then I put my jewelry and AirPods in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free, I take off my Carmelo Anthony Knicks jersey then I put on my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my green boots.

After my boots are on I put my hair up in a ponytail then I get up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my green jersey while the coaches do their last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end, we are told to head to the tunnel so I head to the back of the line in the tunnel.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so someone leads us out onto the field

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the Portland Thorns players.

After we shake hands, we take a starting XI picture, I do the coin toss, then we do our huddle before we head onto the field.

"COME ON SISSY." Athena shouts from the owners box. "FUCK THESE BITCHES UP."

- - - - -

Leah's POV

"There we go." I say as I finish buckling the twins into their car seats in my car. "You two ready to go watch Mama?"

"Yeah." Axel and Lanie say with a smile.

"Now before we go." I say. "You two look like you need some kisses."

Axel and Lanie smile at me then I smother my kids in kisses.

"Ah." I say with a smile. "Much better."

Axel and Lanie giggle as I shut their door then I get into the front seat of the car, back out of the garage, close the garage, and head to stadium for tonight.

After an unusually quick drive, we arrive at the stadium so I pull underneath the stadium then park in the spot that has a big sign on it that says reserved for Leah Martin.

Talia and I aren't married yet, but she put the sign up after we got engaged.

I think it's cute.

"We see Auntie's?" Lanie asks as I get out the car so I quickly open the back door.

"You will." I say as I unbuckle Lanie. "We'll meet them in the box.

After I unbuckle Lanie, I help her out of the car then I unbuckle Axel and help him out of the car.

Once the kids are out of the car, I grab my phone, my wallet, Axel's headphones, and my keys from the cars then we head up to the box.

When we get to the box, the twins run to Talia's sisters.

"There's my favorite babies." Aaliyah says as she and and Athena hug the twins.

"Food?" Lanie asks.

Aaliyah, Athena, and I playfully roll our eyes then all 5 of us get our meals that were prepared and head out to the seats.

"Don't do it yet." Aaliyah says then she and I cover the twins' ears.

The game's about to start which means one thing.

"COME ON SISSY." Athena shouts. "FUCK THESE BITCHES UP."

"You are so loud." Aaliyah says as she and I uncover the twins' ears.

"But you love me." Athena says as the twins and I eat our dinner.

"Somehow." Aaliyah says then she kisses Athena's head.

"Auntie loud." Lanie says.

"Yes she is Bubba." I say then I nudge my favorite little man.

"Yes?" Axel asks.

"Do you want your headphones?" I ask and hold up the headphones.

Axel nods so I put them on him then I give him a thumbs up.

Axel gives me a thumbs up then he returns to eating.

I smile at my little man then I kiss his head before I continue eating.

"Did you see Matthijs scored his first goal for his new club?" I ask.

On the deadline day of the January transfer window, Bayern Munich bought Talia's brother Matthijs from Athletic Bilbao.

"I did." Aaliyah says. "He seems to be settling in well so hopefully he gets to go to the World Cup later this year."

"Well that was quick." Athena says after Talia scores in the 10th minute.

"Mhmm." I say as we watch Talia celebrate.

"Does Talia Know?" Aaliyah asks. "You know about your injury."

"Not yet." I say. "I'm gonna tell her later."

"Sweet." Aaliyah says then we talk about other stuff.

For the rest of the match, my future sister-in-laws and I talk about random shit while watching my baby run rings around the Thorns.

Once the game ends, my family and I leave the box and head down to the parking area to wait for Talia.

"It's like she never got hurt." Aaliyah says.

Our team won 5-0 and Talia had 2 goals and she assisted the other three which were scored by Viv, Lieke, and Katie.

"Seriously." I say as I see my baby.

"MAMA." Lanie shouts as she and Axel run to their mother.

Once the twins get to my future wife, Talia picks them up and smothers them with kisses as she walks over to us.

When Talia gets to us, she hugs her sisters then they go off with the kids to find their respective wives so Talia and I can talk.

"Everything okay?" Talia asks.

"Mhmm." I say with a smile. "I just need to tell you something."

"What up future Mrs. Martin?" Talia asks with a smile.

"I'm pregnant."