89

Talia's POV

"Well this is good news." Christen says.

"What is?" I ask as I finish helping my son get dressed for the special day today.

Today's Leah and I's wedding.

"The President of FIFA, Gianni Infantino, has resigned in the wake of the corruption scandal that was uncovered by US forward Talia Martin." Christen reads off her phone. "The new President will be revealed in the New Year."

"Good." I say then Axel and I look Christen.

Axel and I's favorite forward looks at my son and I then she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Gimme." Christen says then I hand her Axel and I's ties. "You two are lucky you're cute."

Axel and I smile at Christen then she ties our emerald ties around our neck.

Leah and I's wedding colors are Emerald and Black

"Thank you." Axel says.

"You're welcome Axel." Christen says then she hugs us before she and her wives leave my get ready room.

"You ready Bubba?" I ask.

Axel nods as he grabs my hand then my son and I leave the room to meet up with my sisters and the officiant of the wedding.

Leah and I aren't having any bridesmaids for our wedding.

"Mama." Lanie says as Axel and I approach.

"Hi Baby." I say then I squat down and hug my daughter. "You look so pretty."

"Thank you." Lanie says with a smile then I stand up and love on Zaire and Kaia who are being held by my sisters.

"You two chose a beautiful venue." Athena says then I look at the venue.

Leah and I's wedding venue is at Wave Hill which is a public garden and cultural center located in the Bronx on a hill that overlooks the Hudson

"You ready Talia?" The officiant asks.

I nod then I follow the officiant up the aisle to the alter.

Once at the alter I stand on my side then I wait for Leah to appear

As I'm waiting, I look at the two seats we left open for my parents.

The two seats also have the most recent picture of my Mom and Dad on them.

I wish they could be here.

"Aww." I hear Christen say from the front row.

I look up the aisle to see what she's looking at and I see Lanie walking up the aisle in her pretty white dress while throwing flower petals while Axel follows her while holding the ring pillow thing.