49

Talia's POV

"What camera crew is that?" Sarah asks as she points to the camera crews that are setting up for tomorrow's game.

"NBC." I say.

The APL has a four year deal with NBC that says they will broadcast 4-6 games every week and none of the games are allowed to be put behind a pay wall.

"Are the commentators going to be good?"

"It's an all women crew so I hope so." I say.

The top broadcast crew for the APL games will be Jenn Hildreth as play-by-play with Hope and Lauren Solo as color commentary.

"Actually all the broadcast teams are women so hopefully they do a good job." I say.

"Hey Talia?" Janine says as she hands me my green jersey.

"Yes my favorite straight sister-in-law?" I say then I take of my Inter New York Polo and put on my green jersey.

Today's media day so we've been busy.

"Funny." Janine deadpans.

"It's true." I say.

"I'm your only straight sister-in-law." The Canadian says.

"Which makes you my favorite straight sister-in-law."

"Anyways." Janine says. "Some of the Canada girls wanted me to ask you if there was any chance that there would be APL teams in Canada."

"Of course." I say. "We've got a few in the NWSL and well have a few more in the lower two leagues so they just have to make their way up the football pyramid."

"Cool." Janine says.

"Talia why did the league push back the start to after this last international window?" Audrey asks as she puts on her red keeper jersey.

The league now starts on the first weekend of September.

"Some players Visa's weren't acquired in time and we wanted to give everyone equal time to get settled in so we decided to push it back." I say.

"Oh." Mini-Solo says. "Smart."

"They're here." Sarah says and points behind me.

I nod then I turn around and see the 7 dudes we're filming with.

"Sweet." I say then I grab the white jerseys I had made for the 7 dudes before I head over to them.

"Hey T." Tobi says.

"Hey Tobi." I say as I look at my friend.

Tobi's a friend of my brothers who turned in to one of my friends and over the past couple years he's become my friend

"How ya been?" I ask as I hug him.