34

Talia's POV

"Talia." I hear someone behind me say.

"Yes?" I say as I turn around then I see the entire English national team looking at me.

Uh oh.

"Have you seen Leah today?" Jordan asks.

"No." I say. "We're supposed to have dinner with her family and my sisters later, but I haven't seen her yet."

"Nobody's seen her today." Keira says.

"Come on." I say. "I'll ask my national team."

The England ladies nod then we all head to the USA meeting room here in our New York Hotel.

We're in New York for the second friendly against England.

When we get to the USA meeting room, myself and the England team walk into the room.

"Has anyone seen Leah?" I ask.

"No?" Christen says. "Why would we?"

"We haven't seen her since she left to get coffee earlier this morning." Keira says then my phone buzzes.

After my phone buzzes, I take it out of my pocket.

"I know where she is." I say then everyone huddles around.

"Oh my god." Someone says.

A family enemy sent me a picture of Leah tied up to a chair and badly beaten.

"I'm gonna kill him." I seethe.

"You're not going anywhere." Someone says then one of the English ladies grabs me.

"If want to see Leah alive then let me go." I say as I look at everyone. "I'm her best chance at being found alive."

"You better bring her back." Jordan nobbs says. "Otherwise don't comeback yourself."

"Christen you're in charge of Axel and Lanie." I say then I walk out of the room.

Once out of the room, I walk out of the hotel then I make my way back to my home.

As I'm going home, I pull out my phone and call my middle sister.

"Hello?"

"I need you and Aaliyah to meet me at my house ASAP."

"Talia we're at work." Athena says.

"My soulmate has been kidnapped by the Irish Mob." I say.

"........................We're on our way." Athena says then she hangs up.

After my sister hangs up I run to my home.

When I get to my house, I see Athena and Aaliyah waiting on the steps.

My sisters stand as I open the door then we head inside.

Once inside the safety of my home, I turn and look at my sisters.

"Athena I need you to disguise me while Aaliyah tracks the phone this photo was sent from." I say then I show my sisters the photo of Leah.

"Oh you better kill him." Athena says.

"I am." I say then my sisters and I head up to the WAR Room.

The WAR room has a bunch of cyber security and other computer shit.

Once my sister's and I are in the WAR room, I sit down on a chair and let Athena make me look like a completely different person while Aaliyah tries to track the phone that sent me the photo.