57

Talia's POV

"Why are we doing this?" I ask as I clean up my kids' toys from the living room of my home.

"Doing what?" Christen asks as she puts out food on the living room table.

"Whatever it is we're doing today." I say.

"We always do team bonding during Camp." Alex says.

"Did we have to do it at my house?" I ask.

"I thought you volunteered your house." Tobin says.

"Kelley did." I say. "She just said we could do it at my house and everyone went along with it."

"Oh." Preathlex say.

"I'm gonna go change shirts." I say then I walk up the stairs to my room.

Once in my room, I take off my shirt then put on one of my favorite crop tops before I head back down stairs.

"Maui put that down." Christen says then I see Maui run out of the living room with a piece of bread in his mouth followed by my favorite forward.

"Christen he's already about to eat it." I say as I pick up my puppy.

"You're lucky you're cute." Christen says as Maui eats the bread.

After Maui eats the bread, I set him down then he runs back to the other puppies and lays down.

"TALIA." Kelley shouts from outside my door.

I angrily huff then I walk over to the door and open it.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I ask as I look at Kelley. "Why the fuck would you shout my name outside my house?"

Kelley doesn't say anything which pisses me off even more

"Ring the fucking doorbell next time." I say. "Don't shout and let everyone in New York know where I fucking live."

"Told you you shoulda rang the doorbell." Sonnett mumbles.

I roll my eyes at the two idiots then I walk back into my home.

"Fucking doughnuts." I mumble as I walk into the kitchen.

Once in my kitchen I get the drinks out of the fridge then I carry them out to the living room and set them on the table.

"Is there any beer?" Kelley asks.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

"Kelley why would Talia have beer in her home?" Alex asks. "Think before you speak Kels."

"Where are the twins at T?" Moe asks.

"Hanging out with Leah, A.J., and Amy." I say.

"Three of the women you've had sex with are hanging out your kids?" Kelley asks.

"This bitch bout to make me break my sobriety." I whisper.

"Kelley just shut up." Alex says as I notice it's only noon.

6 more hours then I get to be with my kids, my soulmate, and my friends at dinner.

"You're just digging a hole Kelley." Christen says as I sit down on one of the chairs in the living room.

Once I'm sat down, Maui jumps up into my lap then he lays down as I put my feet up.

"Talia's who's this?" Crystal asks as she points to a picture I have here in my living room.