4

Talia's POV

"Here we are." I say and walk into our dinner place

"It smells so good." Pinoe says as the owner comes out.

"Hey Uncle Vito." I say and hug him.

"How are you my little star?" My uncle says.

"I'm doing good." I say then my uncle looks at my teammates

"Welcome to Vito's." Uncle Vito says. "Sit anywhere you want and we'll be out to get your order in a minute."

Everyone nods then we all sit down at the long table.

Amy and I sit together on one side of the table while Lanie and Axel sit across from us with Christen and Moe on either side of them.

"Wait." Sam says. "Is Moe related to you Talia?"

"We're sister in-law's." Moe says. "Talia's sister is my soulmate and my wife."

"Oh." Sam says.

A few minutes later Uncle Vito comes out and takes everyone's order then he disappears into the kitchen for a few minutes before he comes back with our drinks.

"Uncle Vito." I say and wave him over after he's done.

My uncle comes over and the two of us talk for a minute then he goes back to check on the food.

"My uncle said all of you can leave your purchases here then we can get them after the game." I say. "He has to do bills and inventory tonight so he will be here until after the game."

"Sweet." Becky says as our food comes out of the kitchen.

Once our food arrives we eat our food and talk amongst ourselves for close to two hours then, once we're done, we pay for our food and put our purchases in a safe place before we head to MSG.

Once we get to the Garden we are lead inside and up to our suite that someone got for us.

When we get to the suite all of us get drinks and snacks then we sit down.

"Want your headphones bubba?" I ask as I adjust Axel in my lap.

Axel nods so I put his protective headphones on.

"Good?" I ask and hold up my thumb.

Axel nods then he turns around and watches the game.

"He's so cute." Ali says from the row behind me.

"I take it he loves hockey." Ash says.

"Axel loves most sports." I say.

"If you don't mind me asking." Pinoe says so I cover Lanie's ears. "Are you..."

"Yes I was born with a dick." I say then I uncover Lanie's ears.

"Join the club." Ash says.

"There's a club?" I question.

"No." Ash says. "But a few of us were born like that."

"A few?" I question then Christen hands me her phone so I read the message on her phone.

Myself, Tobin, Ash, Hope, Kristie Mewis, Sam Mewis, Alyssa, and Pinoe were born with dicks

"That's more than a few." I say. "Wait who are the soulmates on the team?"

"Well you know about me, Tobin, and Alex." Christen says.

"And you Know Alyssa's my soulmate and wife." Becky says