88

Talia's POV

"You're phone buzzed." Leah asks as I dry off my hair with the special towel Leah bought me for my 23rd birthday.

Before Leah got me the special towel, I always dried my hair off with an old t-shirt.

"Can you see who it is?" I ask.

"It's Ali." My wife says as she walks into the bathroom. "It's some schedule."

"Schedule?" I question then Leah shows me what she's talking about.

"Oh

"Oh." I say as my wife stands behind me. "I was wondering when that would get texted to us."

"What do the colors mean?" Leah asks as she rests her chin on my shoulder while also wrapping her arms around me from behind and grabs my boobs.

"Red is SheBelieves then I think the blue is our send-off series and the gold is the World Cup." I say.

"I like how Ali already put the entire world cup schedule on there." Leah says.

"Me too." I say. "Means she's serious about us getting to the final."

"I wonder how far we'll get." Leah asks as I put my phone back.

"Well with you being back in the team I bet you make it pretty far." I say as I lean my head back onto my wife's shoulder and enjoy her holding me. "Probably even to the finals." 

"I'm so glad I'm gonna be back on the pitch soon." Leah says.

"Me too." I admit. "It's different not having you out there."

"Oh is it?" Leah teasingly asks.

"mhmm." I say then I turn in my wife's arms and put my head in Leah's neck. "Need my Sunshine."

"Aww." Leah says then she kisses my head. "Hey Moonshine?"

"Yes?" I ask.

"Can you do something for me?" Leah asks as I remove my head from her neck.

"Of course my queen." I say as I look at my wife.

"My boobs have been killing me all day." Leah says.

"Say no more." I say then I pick my nude wife up and set her on the bathroom counter.

Once Leah's on the counter, I latch on to her right boob and start sucking while I massage the left boob.

"Oh fuck yes." Leah mumbles as I suck the milk out of her boob.

I do my best to ease the pain in my wife's right boob for a while then I switch over to left boob and repeat the process.

"I think that's good." Leah says so I unlatch from her left boob then I passionately kiss my wife.

While Leah and I are kissing, some of her milk goes from my mouth to hers.

"You did say you always wanted to see what it taste like." I say.

"Well you always say how good it tastes." Leah says.

Anytime Leah asks me to help alleviate the pain her boobs when the kids aren't nursing, I gladly do it.

I do it a, because it helps my wife, and b, because Leah's milk taste fucking amazing.

"And?" I say.

"It does taste pretty good." Leah says.

"Told you." I say then I peck my wife's lips. "Now shall we get dressed for tonight?"

Tonight's the Ballon d'Or Ceremony.

The ceremony is being held at the Théâtre du Châtelet here in Paris.

"Yep." Leah says then the two of us leave the bathroom and get dressed for the night.

Once Leah and I are dressed, we grab everything we need for the night then we leave our room and head down to the waiting car.

When we get to the car, Leah and I get in then we relax as we get driven to the Théâtre du Châtelet.

Eventually we arrive at our destination so once our car parks Leah and I get out of the car, walk down the red carpet, pose for pictures, then we head into the Théâtre du Châtelet and find our seats.

After we find our seats, I look down the row I'm sitting on and look at the other three ladies up for the Ballon d'Or.

Besides myself, Vivianne Miedema, Ada Hegerberg, and Alexia Putellas.

"Cant believe Audrey wasn't part of the final four nominees." I mumble as I sit back in my chair.

"Well thankfully she's a lot like you and doesn't really give a shit about personal awards." Leah mumbles.

"She still shoulda been nominated." I mumble

Leah playfully rolls her eyes at me then we sit in silence and watch the show.

A very long time later, it's time to figure out who won the award I'm up for.

"And now for the Ballon d'Or Féminin." Thierry Henry says then a video package plays of my highlights along with Viv, Ada, and Alexia's highlights.

Once the highlight package ends, Thierry is handed an envelope.

"And the Ballon d'Or Féminin goes too..." Thierry Henry says then he opens the envelope. "Talia Martin."

Once my name is read out, I stand up, hug and kiss my wife, hug the other nominees, then I walk up on stage.

When I get up on stage, I shake hands with Thierry, then I walk over to the Trophy and pick up my second Ballon d'Or Féminin of my career.

After I have my Ballon d'Or Féminin in my grasp, I say a little speech, then I carry the award off stage and back down to my seat.

Once I'm sat down, Leah kisses my cheek then I stare at my award for the rest of the ceremony.

"You ready to do this?" Leah asks when the ceremony ends.

I nod then my wife and I get out of our seats and head towards the President of FIFA.

"Hello Martins." Gianni Infantino, the President of FIFA, says as Leah and I approach him.

"Here." Leah say then she hands him a stack of papers.

"What's this?"

"A stack of papers that proves you're corrupt." I say.

The Fact that Brazil got the World Cup taken away from them so quickly never sat right with me so I hired a group of Private investigators to investigate. 

Turns out that Gianni is just corrupt as his old boss was and he took a massive bribe from the head of the German FA to get the World Cup tournament taken away from Brazil and moved to Germany.

"And about five minutes ago this report was sent out to every major journalist in the world." I say. "So have fun dealing with that shit storm you piece of shit."

After Leah and I have done our business with the President of FIFA, we walk away and leave the room while talking about where we wanna go get food.

"Can we just order some food back to the room?" I ask. "I'm Kinda tired."

"Yeah Moonshine." Leah says with a smile. "Yeah we can."