101

Talia's POV

"Here T." Audrey says and hands me our line-up for tonight's game.

1-Audrey Solo
3-Emily Fox
4-Sarah Gorden
12-Tierna Davidson
9-Teagan McGrady
8-Julie Ertz
6-Morgan Brian
16-Rose Lavelle
23-Christen Press
14-Talia Martin(C)
11-Catarina Macario

Tonight is the first game of our World Cup and we play Spain in the opening match of our group.

"This stadium's so cool." Moe says as we pull up to the stadium here in Munich, Germany.

Once at the Allianz Arena, the bus parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers then we head outside for the pitch inspection.

After we've inspected the pitch, my teammates and I head back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I take my AirPods out, take out my nose ring, take off my necklaces and my rings, then I put my jewelry and AirPods in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I put on my warm up top then I put on my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my red boots.

After my boots are on I head to Christen's locker then sit down on the floor in-between her legs.

"Hey Freckles." Christen says then she starts running her fingers through my hair.

"Hi Chrissy." I say then I face forward and let Christen do her thing.

Christen runs her fingers through my hair for a little bit then she puts my hair into a pony tail just like I like it.

"Thanks." I say then I hug one of Christen's legs.

"No problem." Christen says and kisses my head then I get up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my white jersey while the coaches do their last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end, we are told to head to the tunnel so I put on the captain's armband then head to the front of the line

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I lead my team out onto the field

Once on the field we stand in line for the Spain anthem then myself, most of the ladies in the starting XI, and most of the ladies on the bench kneel for our anthem.

When our anthem finishes, we stand up then we shake hands with the Spain players.

After we shake hands, we take a starting XI picture, I do the coin toss, then we do our huddle before we head onto the field.

"You ready for your first World Cup game?" Moe asks.

"Yes I am Moe." I say. "Yes I am."

- - - - -

"Ooh I hope I get rested for the next game." Moe says as I drink some water with my teammates while we wait for the Spanish AT's to help some Spanish lady off the field.

It's the 82nd minute and it Spain have had possession most of the game which sucks.

"So." Sarah says as we all walk to our positions. "Is it time for Talia time?"