92

Talia's POV

"Did you hear some of the royals are coming to the game?" I hear Moe ask from the row behind me.

"Which one's?" Sarah asks.

"William and Kate." Moe says as we pull up to the stadium we're gonna be playing at.

Boo.

"Here you go Freckles." Christen says as she hands me our line-up for tonight's match against England.

1-Audrey Solo
18-Midge Purce
4-Sarah Gorden
12-Tierna Davidson
3-Emily Fox
8-Julie Ertz
6-Morgan Brian
19-Crystal Dunn
23-Christen Press
14-Talia Martin(C)
11-Catarina Macario

Once at Wembley Stadium, the bus parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers then we head outside for the pitch inspection.

After we've inspected the pitch, my teammates and I head back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I take my AirPods out, take out my nose ring, take off my necklaces and my rings, then I put my jewelry and AirPods in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I put on my warm up top then I put on my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my new red boots.

I felt like me ripping a hole in my green boots was a sign that I need a new color of boots

After my boots are on I head to Christen's locker then sit down on the floor in-between her legs.

"Hey Freckles." Christen says then she starts running her fingers through my hair.

"Hi Chrissy." I say then I face forward and let Christen do her thing.

Christen runs her fingers through my hair for a little bit then she puts my hair into a pony tail just like I like it.

"Thanks." I say then I hug one of Christen's legs.

"No problem." Christen says and kisses my head then I get up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my red jersey while the coaches do their last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end, we are told to head to the tunnel so I put on the captain's armband then head to the front of the line

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I lead my team out onto the field

Once on the field we stand in line for the England anthem then myself, most of the ladies in the starting XI, and most of the ladies on the bench kneel for our anthem.