Destiny (ever after high yandere Apple White x fem.reader)

Ever after high is amazing and underrated.

Requests are closed

yandere Apple White x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

Legacy day was coming closer and closer. Words couldn't describe how nervous I was. Throughout my entire life, everyone told me that I was supposed to be Apple White's princess, who breaks the curse after Raven Queen poisened her. Then I was supposed to marry her and live happily ever after with her. There were a lot of people, who were jealous of my destiny.

Apple White was loved by everyone and so many people would die to marry her. Then there also was the bonus that Apple was the future Queen and whoever married her would rule by her side. I knew having this destiny was a privilige but for some reason, it didn't fulfill my heart. I was with Apple for a long time and it seemed like the only reason why was because we were supposed to be together, not because we genuienly wanted to.

I did love Apple. She was beautiful, kind and a caring person but still, I never felt the sparks people told me they felt, when they were with someone they loved. I thought it would develop over time but then I met Darling Charming. As soon as I met her, I felt a tickle in my stomach. I was always nervous when I talked to her and I admired her for being so brave.

I felt things for her, I actually never felt for Apple and it made me doubt everything. Would it truly be my happily ever after, if I married Apple? The answer to that question used to be yes but now it's... I don't know. "What's the matter sweetheart? You look tense.", Apple asked very worried while we laid in her bed to cuddle. "I'm just nervous.", I replied and she giggled. "Because of legacy day? You don't have to be. You just need to do the vow and sign in the book. That's all.", she said to calm me down but that wasn't the issue.

"I know but have you ever asked yourself if your destiny actually makes you happy?", I asked and she looked at me very confused. "Of course not. We will get married and rule the kingdom together. How can't this make us happy? We will have our happily ever after together.", she said and I sighed. "That's the point. We are supposed to be together but would we still be together, if it wasn't our destiny? Did you ever feel like you are with me out of duty and not out of love?", I asked and her eyes widened.

"How can you say that? I love you y/n with all my heart. You are my princess. There is no other person, I would rather be with. You're the only one for me.", she said and kissed me gently with her cherry red lips. As always her kisses were sweet and warm but I didn't feel any spark like I was supposed to. "But Apple, maybe you only think that because you think this is the only option you have...", I wanted to say but she interrupted me.

"Because it is! If we don't sign the book our story will go poof! We all will go poof! We have to follow our destiny. It's the only way we can be happy.", she said and got on top of me. I always had my doubts about if the whole 'going poof' warning was actually true. To me it felt like the principle wanted to put us under even more pressure by making us believe that. "But what if it doesn't make us happy?", I asked and her eyes widened.

"It will. Just imagine. When we get married, we can do this everyday.", Apple said and captured my lips again in a heated kiss. I had the urge to pull away but she was such a good kisser... "y/n...", she breathed out during the kisses before she started to suck on my neck. "Ohh Apple... Don't...", I managed to stutter out. "Why not y/n? I want to show you that I truly love you and how much bliss we feel when we get married.", she said while she kissed down my stomach.

Her touch was so soft and good. I couldn't resist her anymore. As always, I got lost in my lust. "Apple...", I moaned out while she kissed my thighs. "I'm here my love.", she said and kissed my center before her tongue entered my folds. "Ohh my god...", I moaned out while my hands got tangled up in her blonde locks. "I know...", Apple replied and the vibration of her voice made me go crazy. "Hmm Apple...", I moaned out while she picked up her pace and sucked harshly on my clit.