You are music (yandere Dua Lipa x fem.reader)

This will have some inspirations from the Yeston/Kopit Phantom because I love it so much. Please remember that requests are closed.

yandere Dua Lipa x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

Tonight was the night, I was excited for the most but at the same time, I feared the most. I was so happy that I could fulfill my dream of being a lead in a musical. I nervously walked around my dressing room, hoping my vocal teacher would come to me before I had to go on stage. Without her teaching, I would've never been able to sing as well as I could.

I had to thank her for everything. I suddenly heard a knocking on my door. I instanly told them to come in, hoping it would be my teacher but it actually was Michelle. She had the role before me but her premiere was a disaster. She got deeply humiliated and I felt deeply sorry for her. "Michelle, what a nice surprise.", I said and she smiled while she took a sip of her drink.

"I just had to come to wish you luck. Getting such a big role even though you barely have experience is a huge responsibility. I remember how nervous I was.", she said and sat down beside me. "I know I was very lucky and sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it.", I said very unsure. "Of course you deserve it. Your voice is angelic. But I understand how nervous you must be. The entire performance depends on you.", she said and I gulped while I played with my thumbs.

"I don't know if I can handle the pressure...", I said and her eyes widened. "Oh I understand that. That's why I always drink a special drink with herbs to calm myself down. Without it, I wouldn't get a single note out.", she said. Maybe I should drink it too... I was dying in fear right now. "Can you get me such a drink?", I asked and she smiled. "I have it with me right now because I'm so nervous for you. You can have it.", she said and gave it to me.

I gave her a grateful look before I drank the liquid very greedy. "I hope you feel better now.", she said and I nodded. "Much better. I really appreciate your help.", I said and she left. "Five minutes Miss.", the stage director shouted and I took a deep breath before I left my dressing room to get to the stage. I really hoped my teacher was watching. I felt much safer when she was there.

I was grateful for Michelle to wish me luck. I never thought that she liked me but I guess when it came to  passion, people always sticked together. A stage worker nodded towards me and I walked on stage. My stage partner started singing and I was acting my part until I had to sing as well. I had trouble getting the notes out and I was doing my best to somehow forcing them out until my voice cracked.

The audience gasped and my eyes widened in pure fear while I put my hands on my throat. How could that happen? My stage partner tried to safe it by taking my hand and singing his lines again until mine came. I tried to sing for a second time but my voice cracked instanly and I could only cough while my throat was aching in pain. The only thing I could hear was a shrill voice laughing and that made the entire audience laugh as well.

Tears were coming out of my eyes. This was a nightmare. My deepest fear came true and I just wanted to hide myself from everything and everyone. But I suddenly heard a voice yell my name in pure concern and when I looked down, I saw my voice teacher in the orchestra pit as the conductor. I had no idea she was an conductor as well... But I barely knew anything about her anyway. She never told me anything.

"y/n!!", she yelled again and I could see that she wanted to get to me. She quickly climbed up to the stage and everyone started screaming when they saw her. She didn't seem to be surprise at everyone's reaction to her and she violently pushed everyone out of her way until she got to me. I instanly took her hand and she quickly pulled me with her.

She was holding my hand so tightly that I could tell how angry she was. After we were almost gone from the stage, she pulled a gun out. I looked at her with wide eyes. I never saw her like that but she ignored me and shot against the chandelier, which was over the audience, causing it to fall down. Everyone was screaming in fear and running all over the room in pure panic.